Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - Boone County

Featured Replies

This has been going on at Boone County for a long time and I too think it is AWESOME and when the other team's join means so much more. I witnessed this back when Shaun Alexander played and I was scouting the visiting team it was very touching. JD

I saw this happpen on the baseball field when St. X thumped CAL last year. I thought it was awesome then and I still think it's awesome now.

 

These Boone Co. parents should be proud of their sons for taking the chance to connect with the other team members in a way that means a lot more than an athletic competition.

 

Way to go Boone Co.

 

What a class act!

 

Stand tall and be proud!

If I am not mistaken I think I saw at least 4 SChool buses full of BCHS students roll into Marshall Land...................very impressive.

 

Impressive. Not sure if they had that many students at their home game the week before against Shelby County.

My son plays football for Boone and they have been doing that now for years, im not sure when they started it

 

JIM SEYMOUR # 85 you are probaley right with 8 years, but i know 5 years ago one of the players father passed away, so the whole team prayed for his family after each game. The coachs usually dont led the pray its either by a player, or a good friend.

 

It is nice to see good sportsmanship like that parents of both teams have raised their boys right.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.