Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio St is 1-1 vs. top 25 teams

Featured Replies

What kills me is Ohio St plays nobody all year and they are going to get rewarded for beating every team, but the 1 truly dangerous team on their schedule.

 

 

So Illinois was the only truly dangerous team on their schedule, but of course if Ohio State had beaten them they wouldn't have been any good either. Got it. :lol::lol:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So Illinois was the only truly dangerous team on their schedule, but of course if Ohio State had beaten them they wouldn't have been any good either. Got it. :lol::lol:

 

Have you watched Illinois play? They have probably the most speed in the Big 10. Thats why they are so dangerous.

As for USC, I don't believe they should get in either.

 

I see nothing wrong with Georgia vs. LSU!!:lol:

I love all of the posters that act like a female dog in heat over the Buckeyes earning their way into the nation championship game again.

 

Please continue doing this because we Buckeye fans love laughing at those who's team can not satistfy them with their own game.

  • Author
USC has only 2 wins against teams with winning records. Why is everybody on their bandwagon?

 

USC played 3 teams with a winning record.

 

Arizona St, Oregon, and Oregon St.

 

Cal and UCLA both had 6-6 records.

 

Still though, the reason for them not playing teams with better record is becuse of the tougher Pac 10 schedule. It is much better than the Big 10.

Have you watched Illinois play? They have probably the most speed in the Big 10. Thats why they are so dangerous.

As for USC, I don't believe they should get in either.

 

I see nothing wrong with Georgia vs. LSU!!:lol:

 

 

 

Yes I've seen them play on numerous occasions, and like I stated if Ohio State hadn't beaten them everybody would still say they haven't played anybody.

USC played 3 teams with a winning record.

 

Arizona St, Oregon, and Oregon St.

 

Cal and UCLA both had 6-6 records.

 

 

 

And USC lost to Oregon. I stated they had only beaten two teams with winning records.

If Ohio St is in the national title game they will be the least deserving time probably ever with a chance to win it. The only team Ohio St has beaten in the top 25 is Wisconsin who hasn't played anyone either.

 

Purdue? Michigan?

 

Just get over it. Yeah your right they will be the least deserving team ever get into the NC. I love all the hate and jealousy so please keep it up. :banana:

Yes I've seen them play on numerous occasions, and like I stated if Ohio State hadn't beaten them everybody would still say they haven't played anybody.

 

Exactly.

The LUCKEYES will get there chance to play for a National Championship again. They will just get ran again like last year!!!!!

 

LSU - OKLAHOMA Would be the best game IMO.

^ Right...and it goes down as a Top ten win on their resume...BUT if I were looking to place them in a bowl, and what level of bowl it should be....it doesn't hold much water now, does it?

 

I guess......but their resume is without question 100% better than OSU's....

 

Agreed.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but since every top team has had an embarrassing loss or two this year, does anyone deserve to be in the National Championship?

Purdue? Michigan?Just get over it. Yeah your right they will be the least deserving team ever get into the NC. I love all the hate and jealousy so please keep it up. :banana:

 

Each of those might have been 4h in the East and Third in the West of the SEC, as said, OSU would not beat LSU, Georgia, my thought on this is neither of those two teams would have beatten FLorida, Tenn, they might beat USC, KY and Vandy. They would not beat LSU or Auburn!:fire:

 

I don't hate the Big Ten, I enjoy them, especiallay when they play the SEC, just shows how much better teams like Kentucky really are!:ylsuper:

  • Author
Purdue? Michigan?

 

Just get over it. Yeah your right they will be the least deserving team ever get into the NC. I love all the hate and jealousy so please keep it up. :banana:

 

Is that a joke? Here is the thing. Ohio St. has had the easiest road of any team I can think of the the national title game. I have nothing against Ohio St. I think they are a great program. I thought it was great they played Texas 2 years in a row. But their non-conference schedule coupled with how bad the Big 10 is this year has given them a cake walk to 11 wins. We don't know if Ohio St. is really a very good football team or not.

This is a repost of something I wrote for the national championship game thread; it's relevant here as well.

 

According to the Massey Ratings, "t"OSU had the 55th-toughest schedule in the country this year, with USC at 46. Florida ends the season with the toughest schedule in Division I-A. Eight of the 12 SEC teams were among the top 20 toughest schedules (UK in a three-way tie for eighth with Vandy and Nebraska; considering the comparative results, it says a lot about how far the Cats have come). Arkansas' slate was rated the weakest in the SEC, but was still good for 48th-toughest overall.

 

Six ACC teams were among the top 20 toughest schedules; significantly, the number of Big 10 teams in the top 20 was 0. Michigan's schedule was rated the toughest in the Big 10, but it was only good for a three-way tie for 35th-toughest overall. Illinois was rated as having the second-toughest schedule in the Big 10 (tied for 40th).

 

I will now sit down and read what I am sure will be endless whining by Big 10 partisans. :D

So EVERY team in the SEC played a tougher schedule than OSU?:lol::sssh: That my friends, says it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.