November 24, 200718 yr Young players, playing lots of minutes....It happens. Yup...Kansas State for example
November 24, 200718 yr What???? Hold on minute...All those 5-star recruits losing to a team with an average 2-star recruiting roster. No way.
November 24, 200718 yr What???? Hold on minute...All those 5-star recruits losing to a team with an average 2-star recruiting roster. No way. How did you know...
November 24, 200718 yr Really not THAT suprised. Early in the year, BYU is a tough team and played very well tonight. They are a tough team to try and defend.
November 24, 200718 yr The stat that shocked me when I read the recap to the game, came from the Yahoo sports people. "Louisville is the highest-ranked opponent beaten by the Cougars since Dec. 21, 1965, when BYU knocked off No. 2 St. Joseph's. " That's amazing, in the day and age of college sports when upsets happen frequently and so forth and to see that they haven't beaten anyone that highly ranked in that long. Amazing. BUT the good thing about college basketball is that the season is long and early season losses can help more than hurt in the long run.
November 24, 200718 yr I watched BYU practice at Rupp last year before they played in the NCAA. I was impressed by them then. They are a very efficient team. UL is probably going to struggle a couple weeks, adjusting to not having a leader like Padgett.
November 24, 200718 yr I watched BYU practice at Rupp last year before they played in the NCAA. I was impressed by them then. They are a very efficient team. UL is probably going to struggle a couple weeks, adjusting to not having a leader like Padgett. I agree i think the lose of Padgett is going to effect this team alot in the early season but they are to talented for it to keep them down long.
November 24, 200718 yr Young players, playing lots of minutes....It happens. O wait, I guess this doesn't count for UK right? When we used somewhat of an excuse like this we were :lol:at...
November 24, 200718 yr O wait, I guess this doesn't count for UK right? When we used somewhat of an excuse like this we were :lol:at...
November 24, 200718 yr O wait, I guess this doesn't count for UK right? When we used somewhat of an excuse like this we were :lol:at... Hope you're not comparing a 16 point loss to Gardner-Webb at home to a 2 point loss to BYU in Vegas. Really hope you're not.
November 24, 200718 yr Author O wait, I guess this doesn't count for UK right? When we used somewhat of an excuse like this we were :lol:at... The difference?.... BCG was made out to be a savior, and PPat and Legion world-beaters. UK also has Bradley and Crawford, two upperclassmen that always see significant minutes, something UL didnt have last night.
November 24, 200718 yr Author Hope you're not comparing a 16 point loss to Gardner-Webb at home to a 2 point loss to BYU in Vegas. Really hope you're not. He forgot about the GWebb part... :sssh: :lol:
November 24, 200718 yr So much for that UNC vs. U of L game...They had to be looking ahead towards that game like many of us were.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.