Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BYU 78 Louisville 76

Featured Replies

Typical kids looking ahead.....goof balls....that will be their Achilles' this year. They may only beat themselves in March.
And that's why they NEED David back. :thumb:
  • Replies 53
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't read too much into this one. Playing without Padgett against a good BYU team--it really isn't that suprising of a loss. Pitino's teams, whether at UK or UL always seem to lose one that they shouldn't in the early going. It seems as though he's content to tinker with lineups and teach lessons to his teams when they don't play hard and/or get their heads down. I do think, however, that the Cardinals will have to get Padgett back to be serious Title contenders in March.

U of L will be fine when it comes to March Madness! !

That sucks...I was wanting to see how many points UNC would beat UL by.

I guess GWebb will be talked about every time UL loses.

You can count on seeing a GWebb comment every time a UofL thread gets a post like #24.

O wait, I guess this doesn't count for UK right? When we used somewhat of an excuse like this we were :lol:at...

 

How would a game between GWebb and BYU fare? Don't worry, I'll wait...

  • Author
You can count on seeing a GWebb comment every time a UofL thread gets a post like #24.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I really had mixed feelings about this game. We really played pretty bad due to poor rebounding, a complete lack of a jump shot by anyone, sloppy passing and an offense that was in complete disarray the entire game and yet we only lost by 2 points to a good BYU team that was shooting lights out. Caracter has to quit being so childish on the court and learn how to use his body. This game proved how much we will miss Padgett at certain points during the season. Without him the half court offense was pathetic and I didn't see any leadership whatsoever during the game, and I still can't figure out why McGee didn't play more. We need Palacios back more than ever now and Scott played WAY too much. I think this loss will be a good example for the team to learn from and begin revamping the offense with out Padgett.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.