Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Padgett Out For Season

Featured Replies

O..Ok..What year is he?

 

I believe he transfered in from Kansas, has already graduated and this is his 6th year....someone correct me if I am wrong.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible news..I am not a big UL fan but he is my favorite player of all time at UL.. He plays with a lot of heart and seems so even tempered and in control.

 

I am sorry for him and the fans. Hopefully, he will heal quickly

I believe he transfered in from Kansas, has already graduated and this is his 6th year....someone correct me if I am wrong.

5th year.

Kid has had some bad luck with injuries.

Man that's a bummer, I really enjoyed watching him play. He plays very hard and understands the game. I hope he's able to come back. This will hurt the Cards, they'll probably only beat teams by 10 to 15 points instead of 20-30.

Maybe he can get back by mid January. Hated to hear this...Good Luck David.

Characters minutes will be going up and he is probably a better offensive player and rebounder than Padgett. But he isint the leader, has the passing ability or basketball IQ Padgett has. He will be missd.

Based on what I'm hearing, I think we'll know pretty soon whether David will have a chance to come back this year. I stress, a chance.

This is horrible!

 

The Jackson State game was the first UL game I've been to since I was a little kid, and he was obviously the team leader, and had excellent sportsmanship, with the bonus of being a terrific baller.

Based on what I'm hearing, I think we'll know pretty soon whether David will have a chance to come back this year. I stress, a chance.

 

Keep us posted when you know something.

Not to sound mean but it would just be a bump in the road. Caracter(SP?) looks pretty sold so far this year. Hope he can recover to 100%.

 

If you think it's just a bump in the road, you don't know much about Padgett or UL. David is probably the last person UL could afford to lose. DC can not play more than 25 minutes a game. His defense is atrocious and he is very foul-prone. Not only that, Padgett was the only one on the team to show true leadership ability, not to mention he's there best low post player. This a huge loss for Pitino and the Cards.

You know, there are just some people that injury prone and never able to get healthy.

 

Yeah, see Jarod Carter for UK.

It definitely will hurt the Cards. However, they still have the weapons in place to be successful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.