November 20, 200718 yr I truly hate to hear this! Padgett is the type of guy you pull for. He just seems like a great young man to me. I really hope things some how work out for him!
November 20, 200718 yr Padgett is simply a guy you want on your team. Very tough loss for UL. On a side note I'd LOVE to see him get a 6th year...
November 20, 200718 yr Despite what some might think, this is an absolutely HUGE loss for UofL. He is the undisputed team leader, the best post player by miles, has the smartest game IQ on the team, an excellent free throw shooter, an excellent passer and the offense really runs through him. I really can't believe this has happened. Words cannot describe how terrible I feel for him. He's by far the hardest worker on the team and he just can't catch a break. Now we need Juan back more than ever and it's time for Farley to show us what he's made of. This team can still do great things this year but I think him being out has really lowered the ceiling on what this team can do. This is like Bush all over again...:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:
November 20, 200718 yr Hate to hear this for Padgett. He visited my hometown this summer and a good friend of mine said he and Sosa are two of the classiest young men he had ever met. Sosa was with him this summer when they visited. This is coming from a Kentucky fan, also.
November 20, 200718 yr I hate to hear this about Padgett. Hopefully, he'll be able to come back by the end of the season--without him I think UL moves from a title contender to Sweet 16 type team.
November 20, 200718 yr No reason... ... Hate to see anyone get injured, but I do not think this will be as big of an impact to UL as is thought.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.