November 19, 200718 yr Not to sound mean but it would just be a bump in the road. Caracter(SP?) looks pretty sold so far this year. Hope he can recover to 100%.
November 19, 200718 yr David broke his kneecap. He's out at least 10 weeks, and his career is in jeopardy. He might be able to apply for a 6th year, but that's questionable.
November 19, 200718 yr Author Ouch... That sounds extremely painful... I knew he got hurt but I didn't know it was anything so serious.
November 19, 200718 yr Wow..this stinks......Good News for UK now...:laugh:...One less big man the Cats will have to face... It isn't funny when someone breaks their knee cap, I feel really bad for the guy, hard worker just can't stay healthy...
November 19, 200718 yr Author Wow..this stinks......Good News for UK now...:laugh:...One less big man the Cats will have to face... All class...
November 19, 200718 yr Wow..this stinks......Good News for UK now...:laugh:...One less big man the Cats will have to face...:madman::fight:
November 19, 200718 yr This guy is a great player..what I was saying is that..UL would have killed UK with him on the inside. This lets UL only beat UK by about 10 or so now. Im sorry to hear about this. As my sister is a big UL fan.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.