Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis St 81 UConn 70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Did anyone get to see this one? I had to work and missed it. Box score says CDR had 33 and Rose had 24...

I caught a couple minutes of the game early in the second half. Memphis was up about 10 so I moved on down the dial.

GT, you are going to confuse some youngster on here one day :D

*Memphis State*

Most of us get the joke, hopefully bigblueinsanity does ;)

  • Author
GT, you are going to confuse some youngster on here one day :D

Does that mean I'm now old??? :lol: :cry:

Does that mean I'm now old??? :lol: :cry:

 

Hey man, take it for what it's worth ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k :walk:

Memphis has a boatload of talent. They returned everything, and Rose is as a frosh is their best player.

Coach Cal has himself a good ball club. Do the two elite 8's finally break down to a final 4?

  • Author

Welcome to the site John...

If I remember right many thought he would be named coach at a local college. There was no way he was going to leave this much talent on the table.

Welcome to the site John...

 

Thank you, are you buying or selling all the Memphis hype or is it to early to tell?

  • Author
Thank you, are you buying or selling all the Memphis hype or is it to early to tell?

 

Memphis St was my clear cut title favorite the second Florida walked off the court as champs in April...

Thank you, are you buying or selling all the Memphis hype or is it to early to tell?

 

I buy it. That's what happens when you don't lose anyone from an Elite 8 team and add arguably the nation's best Frosh.

I'm also buying... Derrick Rose is going to push this team over the top.

I just don't know about Memphis as a title team yet. I thought they beat 2 good teams, probably both around top 25. I just think from time to time they can run a little too wild. I'm afraid against the top tier teams they may have some problems. I could be wrong, but I think they could have a hard time with a UNC, Kansas, Georgetown, or UCLA just to name a few.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.