Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis St 81 UConn 70

Featured Replies

A team with a strong inside offensive threat usually gets Dorsey in foul trouble, then Memphis loses rebounding on the inside, then they are relying on outside shooting. Rose is going to be a great player, but he does not look like he is going to be a consistent outside shooter. That was something they will miss with Jeremy Hunt graduated. He won a lot of games for Memphis.

Did anyone get to see this one? I had to work and missed it. Box score says CDR had 33 and Rose had 24...

 

I did. I think Memphis ran the same offensive play 20 straight times in the second half and it didn't matter.

 

Rose is very good, but CDR is great offensively.

 

I think they have the most talent, but I'm still not sold they can cut the nets down b/c they play nobody in their conference that will get them ready.

  • Author

Pretty sure that's why the Tennessee game was scheduled for late November...

Pretty sure that's why the Tennessee game was scheduled for late November...

 

I'm not sure I follow. I will be the first to admit that I haven't looked ahead to everyones schedule, but I'm guessing UNC, UCLA, Tennesse, and the other good teams from power conferences will be more tested from January until March. I like Memphis a lot this year, but I think that along w/ free throw shooting will haunt them late in the tournament.

  • Author
I'm not sure I follow. I will be the first to admit that I haven't looked ahead to everyones schedule, but I'm guessing UNC, UCLA, Tennesse, and the other good teams from power conferences will be more tested from January until March. I like Memphis a lot this year, but I think that along w/ free throw shooting will haunt them late in the tournament.

I meant February. My bad...

I meant February. My bad...

 

I figured it was later in the year, but one big game for the last 3 months doesn't change the fact that the challenges they get in the conference for the last 3 months of the year are nothing like they'll see in the tourney. I think they are very very good, but that eventually not seeing enough stronger competition in the conference will hurt them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.