Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 UNC 72 Davidson 68

Featured Replies

That point guard for Davidson is one of the best in the country. I don't remember his name but that kid is awesome! He was #2. And the Curry kid, #30 is a great scorer. This is a good team that will be in the top 25. Had they made their layups they would have beaten UNC by 10+.

That point guard for Davidson is one of the best in the country. I don't remember his name but that kid is awesome! He was #2. And the Curry kid, #30 is a great scorer. This is a good team that will be in the top 25. Had they made their layups they would have beaten UNC by 10+.

 

I believe his name is Richards.

Maybe it's just me, but for all the hype, Ty Lawson strikes me as shaky and a poor decision-maker.

 

When I have watched Lawson to me he looks much better in the transition game. When the playing very uptempo he looks great.

When I have watched Lawson to me he looks much better in the transition game. When the playing very uptempo he looks great.

 

 

IMO I think that Lawson is a superb transition/fastbreak point guard, but once you slow him down and make him set up half court offense he seems to want to speed things up and force things..

This game was very close and UNC just did win. Davidson showed they could play. These Mid Majors are showing that they can play.

 

:thumb: I agreel Davidson can play.

I saw the highlights again this morning and also noticed the "convinient" no call when a Davidson player got mugged going up for a shot there in the last stretch/minute or so in the game.

The UNC player that fouled him (with no call) would have gotten jail time for that muggging on the street! :eek::lol:

That point guard for Davidson is one of the best in the country. I don't remember his name but that kid is awesome! He was #2. And the Curry kid, #30 is a great scorer. This is a good team that will be in the top 25. Had they made their layups they would have beaten UNC by 10+.

 

:thumb: I said the same thing, that kid was tough. :thumb:

The Wildcats almost got the Heels.

Normally I like the upsets, but I want UNC to stay #1 until the 24th...

Some NKY folks will remember the Sander kid (#15) from Elder.

I wouldn't really consider Davidson a mid-major this season. They have everyone back from a 29-5 team. They would beat UK by 20 right now.

 

They might return to the mid-major ranks after graduation, but as for this season, they are a legitimate threat to beat anyone.

 

I agree.

 

As for the game, UNC looked slow at times but hey they lost 3 good players in Miller, Wright, and Terry. Lawson made some dumb fouls and had to sit out most of the 1st half. Not bad for a first game especialy against a VERY good team like Davidson. Some people may not know who Davidson is but im pretty sure they will by March.

Stephon Curry will lead Davidson to one of the schools best seasons ever, watch this team come March!

Some NKY folks will remember the Sander kid (#15) from Elder.

 

He's the son of my ex supervisor, I always talk to her about Thomas, I've never met him but if the apple falls close to the tree then he's good people.

Again, I'm happy that Coury Jr couldn't shoot like his father during this game. He was 2/12 from down town.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.