November 14, 200718 yr Ahh I'm not surprised... Injury bugs go in cycles it seems... Hit Louisville really hard a few seasons ago. UK has been quite lucky to escape injuries the past few years.
November 14, 200718 yr You could tell in the first two games, especially the G-Webb game when he was getting beat off the dribble (which he is a really good defender) there was something wrong.
November 14, 200718 yr Ahh I'm not surprised... Injury bugs go in cycles it seems... Hit Louisville really hard a few seasons ago. UK has been quite lucky to escape injuries the past few years. Holy Crap! Can you imagine what injuries would have done to those UK teams and their records???? (Shuddering)
November 14, 200718 yr If Billy G. ever needed back surgery, now would be the time to have it done. :D Nice work
November 14, 200718 yr Good grief!! Hopefully, he makes a speedy recovery. Everybody else has to step up their game.
November 14, 200718 yr Not good at all. It will take him a lot longer the 4 weeks, trust me I did the same type thing my SR year in college. It sucks! Mine occurred when I went to cut and my foot slipped out of the grass. It wasn't pretty... I heard and felt a pop and went down. An hour later it swelled and bruised awful. The Doc said it was a partly torn/ stress facture of my right groin muscle. So not sure if it is the same injury as Meeks but I def know what he is feeling! Not a good injury or area to injure.
November 14, 200718 yr It is time for Crawford to step up and be the player he can be. Legion as well will have to step up and take some of the role. This is a bad break for the Cats but you have to play the hand you are dealt. Go Cats!
November 14, 200718 yr Often occurs in the adductor muscle or pelvic area. Generally associated with running, jumping and repetitive stress. Can also be brought on, by improper footwear or inadequate padding. What kind of Nike shoes, are they wearing? Im pretty sure he was wearing the ones from last years team, I think Tubby picked them out. :lol: Sorry I had to!:lol:
November 14, 200718 yr It is time for Crawford to step up and be the player he can be. Legion as well will have to step up and take some of the role. This is a bad break for the Cats but you have to play the hand you are dealt. Go Cats! :sleep: Umm, that time has came and passed.
November 15, 200718 yr Often occurs in the adductor muscle or pelvic area. Generally associated with running, jumping and repetitive stress. Can also be brought on, by improper footwear or inadequate padding. What kind of Nike shoes, are they wearing? Any truth to the speculation that the injury worsened when UK players were made to run lots of steps by Billy G. following the loss to G-W??
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.