Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need an NFL team to cheer for...

Featured Replies

Rams, Titans and?

 

Cincy is like 5 hrs away, Chicago is 6, not sure how far KC is, Atlanta is like 6, thats all I can come up with, sorry wasnt trying to question, just wondering who the 3rd team was, hey We Steelers fans have to stick together:lol:

 

:laugh:

 

Indianapolis has to be tons closer than Cincy.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Steelers? Come on, the Cowboys would have been a way better choice.

  • Author

I don't like Jerry Jones

  • Author
:laugh:

 

Indianapolis has to be tons closer than Cincy.

 

bout the same, 4 1/2 hrs

The best reason of all to choose the Packers (courtesy of Wikipedia):

 

"The Packers are currently the only non-profit, community owned major league professional sports team in the United States."

  • Author

Unfortunately, I can't cheer for the Packers, that was my ex who I hope dies a slow and painful death's favorite team :D

Rams, Titans and?

St. Louis?

OK, call me buzz if you want but I'm wanting a team to cheer for in the NFL, I have zero allegance to any NFL team, for some reason it's never really been something I've gotten in to. I've always just been die hard baseball and college football, but I'm getting more into watching the NFL but theres an empty void because I don't have a team to support and say "that's my team" this thought occurred to me a few weeks ago. Here are some teams that I'm leaning towards....

 

1. Steelers, something about there blue collar playing style, I really like

2. Packers, got to love Favre

3. Raiders, a historic team

 

 

Am I stupid for trying to become a supporter at 26? Who should I cheer for guys?

 

 

Funny BANDWAGON man :laugh:

:creepy:

 

Brain fart. Sometimes I still think St. Louis Cardinals. I guess the fact that the baseball team still exist by that name helps to continue the error.

Brain fart. Sometimes I still think St. Louis Cardinals. I guess the fact that the baseball team still exist by that name helps to continue the error.

Now I'm confused...

I'm a lifelong 49er fan and while that doesn't seem too glamorous at the moment, I'd welcome you onboard to watch the rebuilding efforts :thumb:

  • Author

I dont like the color Red :D

I have some sort of attraction to a number of NFL teams and that is associated with their schemes, which also generally reflects their successes....that said, I look for my "allegiance" to move to whicever team drafts Brian and Andre next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.