Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need an NFL team to cheer for...

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't like you anymore Rocket.

 

:irked:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like you anymore Rocket.

 

List of things to do:

 

1. Take 00Rocket28 off christmas card list.

 

:flame: Rocket and the Stillers.

Come down to PBS and be a Bengals fan. There will be plenty of room for you soon when the latecomers start jumping off the bandwagon...

Rocket and Steelers

 

:ylsuper: :thumb: :D :banana: :walk: :dancingpa

Knowing your history with women, and how you're used to having your heart broken, I think the Cleveland Browns are a perfect fit for you.

 

I would go with the Browns, also, but for a different reason. If your looking for a blue collar team, they are it. And unlike the Steelers, if you become a Browns fan, you can't be accused of jumping on the band wagon.

I'd suggest the Titans. :D

 

Especially, if you like that hard-nosed, physical, blue collar style.

  • Author

Well I said call me buzz Royal :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.