Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Montgomery County @ Johnson Central

Who Will Win? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Johnson Central
      76%
    • Montgomery County
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Johnson Central Golden Eagles

Playoff Appearances: 8

All-time Record: 6-7

 

Montgomery County Indians

Playoff Appearances: 15

All-time Record: 13-14

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

I voted with my heart............ because that's what it's about this time of the year! Go Tribe!

I think Johnson Central may be too much for Montgomery Co...then again I thought the same thing about Woodford County last week.

 

JC 35

MC 17

Johnson Central marches on after a great Montgomery County run. Johnson Central 35 - Montgomery County 30.

Matney has his Eagles right where he wants them, hosting another playoff game and with a very good shot at the State Semi-Finals.

 

JC's defense has been less than stellar the past cuple weeks, ift he Eagle's can get their defense back ont rack, I see the taking this game simialr to the first meeting. Somewhere in the 2TD range.

Matney has his Eagles right where he wants them, hosting another playoff game and with a very good shot at the State Semi-Finals.

 

JC's defense has been less than stellar the past cuple weeks, ift he Eagle's can get their defense back ont rack, I see the taking this game simialr to the first meeting. Somewhere in the 2TD range.

No way MC threw 4 Int's in the last meeting and the new QB is accurate. MC Def is to healthy, they shut Grimm down to 69 yards last game. This one goes to the wire and for the Eagles sake not down to field goals.

I think Curtis and his O-line are willing to smash mouth with anybody.

 

MC's defense will be as tough as ever. If MC avoids mental breakdowns they will win. The Indians will play with heart and focus. I think the team sold out against Woodford and now it is who wants it more.

 

JC knows the score was 7-6 at half and the Indians had numerous turnovers.

Johnson Central has "1 Last Land to Conquer." They keep the march alive this week.

 

 

Johnson Central - 38

Montgomery County - 24

I think Curtis and his O-line are willing to smash mouth with anybody.

 

MC's defense will be as tough as ever. If MC avoids mental breakdowns they will win. The Indians will play with heart and focus. I think the team sold out against Woodford and now it is who wants it more.

 

JC knows the score was 7-6 at half and the Indians had numerous turnovers.

 

I believe that JC had something to do with those 5 INT's. It wasnt like Curtis was just sitting back there and threw a bad ball. JC had pressure up in his face all night and forced him to throw under pressure. I havent had a chance to see the freshman QB now in place but I expect much of the same, trying to put pressure on him and force him to make decisions an inexperienced Freshman would make.

 

With that said, JC cant come in overlooking this game thinking that cause they beat Montgomery Co. earlier in the season that its a shew in. If so they'll be in a battle for there lives like there were last season when they played Ashland. I expect JC to be focused on the task at hand and come out at the beginning of the game ready to play. My prediction:

 

Johnson Central: 35

Montgomery Co.: 14

I believe that JC had something to do with those 5 INT's. It wasnt like Curtis was just sitting back there and threw a bad ball. JC had pressure up in his face all night and forced him to throw under pressure. I havent had a chance to see the freshman QB now in place but I expect much of the same, trying to put pressure on him and force him to make decisions an inexperienced Freshman would make.

 

With that said, JC cant come in overlooking this game thinking that cause they beat Montgomery Co. earlier in the season that its a shew in. If so they'll be in a battle for there lives like there were last season when they played Ashland. I expect JC to be focused on the task at hand and come out at the beginning of the game ready to play. My prediction:

 

Johnson Central: 35

Montgomery Co.: 14

Curtis broke his thumb in the third quarter. I don't know of to many QB's that throw a good pass with a broken thumb,one of the passes was 15 yds away from the WR on a 30yd pass. MC 28 JC 14. Indian 71 goes 2 for 2.

Johnson Central 35-24.

Montgomery County may have improved more over the past 3-4 years than just about anyone, but I don't think they have the horses to stay with JC.

 

JC 38, MC 17

I think JC will be focused and take care of business.

If MC's defense can keep JC under 17 points the Indians will pull this one off.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.