UofL suing Duke

All Tell

Is there really much difference in Duke and Indiana State?
Yes, there is in these terms ... Duke is a I-A program (well, sort of) and Indiana State is I-AA.

Teams can count a win over a I-AA team towards its six wins to compete in a bowl game only once in a four-year span, I believe. It's conceivable that the loss of a I-A opponent off the schedule could it make it tougher to get a bowl bid if Louisville has a couple more seasons like this one.

And Duke cancelling at this late date just isn't a real classy move.

Yes, there is in these terms ... Duke is a I-A program (well, sort of) and Indiana State is I-AA.

Teams can count a win over a I-AA team towards its six wins to compete in a bowl game only once in a four-year span, I believe. It's conceivable that the loss of a I-A opponent off the schedule could it make it tougher to get a bowl bid if Louisville has a couple more seasons like this one.

I forgot about the win not counting for bowls.

Does a I-A team still get a once every four year waiver to allow them to count a win versus a I-AA team?