Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Freshman 5

Featured Replies

  • Author
He is going to really shine with all the talent around him as well!

All that program was missing was a game changing PG. Now they have it. Look out...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Air Gordon....can't wait to see him play.

Where is Gordan going to school? I forgot.

Where is Gordan going to school? I forgot.

 

Do you know 98's favorite collegiate team?

Indiana?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had no clue, I looked it up on Rivals.:D

  • Author
Memphis is scary good.

Dorsey didn't even play tonight.

 

I'm not sure I've ever seen a roster that stacked land the 1 player in the country needed to take it over the top...

Memphis is scary good.

Dorsey didn't even play tonight.

 

Rose had 17, 6 & 5 tonight (8/16...4 dunks..)

 

How does the freshman rate his first performance?

 

"I'll give it a 'C,'" Rose said. "I can do a lot better."

 

Douglas-Roberts tied his career high with 28 points. He also grabbed 8 boards.

 

Dorsey's replacement had 15 boards.

Memphis is an enticing place to play and attract talent.

When you can offer a kid a scholarship to play basketball, get a degree and work at FedEx from 20-30k a year...that will command attention.

1. Derrick Rose

2. Eric Gordon

3. Michael Beasley

4. OJ Mayo

5. Kevin Love

  • Author
1. Derrick Rose

2. Eric Gordon

3. Michael Beasley

4. OJ Mayo

5. Kevin Love

 

Easy way out...

Easy way out...

 

Your right but at this point its hard to guess other wise. I will have to see some of the others play first. Rose is easily #1. I like what I hear about Singler but haven't seen him yet.

They just got done showing the Rose highlights from tonight on sportscenter... this kid is nasty.

They just got done showing the Rose highlights from tonight on sportscenter... this kid is nasty.

 

Watched & was thinking the same thing. All be it, not against top notch comp. but still.

Rose had 17, 6 & 5 tonight (8/16...4 dunks..)

 

How does the freshman rate his first performance?

 

"I'll give it a 'C,'" Rose said. "I can do a lot better."

 

Douglas-Roberts tied his career high with 28 points. He also grabbed 8 boards.

 

Dorsey's replacement had 15 boards.

 

 

While obviously not a FROSH, CDR is a freak of epic proportions.

 

While I wouldn't put him in the Top 5, I think K.K. in Columbus is going to be a stud this year. He is really, really good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.