Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Freshman 5

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jonny Flynn is nasty...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Flynn with 28 and 9 dimes. He was 6-7 from deep...

Gordon with 33 points.

 

7-11 from 3, 5 Rebounds 4 Assists.

 

By the way, Jordan Crawford is already better than Joe. He had 15 points tonight. 2-3 from 3. 3 assists and 2 boards.

Gordon may be my #1 now.
This is going to be a great year. I've never seen anyone in an IU uniform thats that smooth.

 

IU is VERY deep and can get you from anywhere on the court.

 

Gordon had 33.

Armon Basset had 20.

DJ White had 17.

Crawford had 15.

DeAndre Thomas 11.

7-11 from 3 98.
:thumb:

 

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

1. Derrick Rose

2. Eric Gordon

3. Anthony Randolph

4. Kyle Singler

5. Jonny Flynn

 

I don't see how Randolph, Singler, or Flynn will make a bigger impact than Mayo and Beasley. Hey I don't like either player and I think Mayo will even cost USC a few games, but by season's end those guys are difference makers on a roster.

  • Author
I don't see how Randolph, Singler, or Flynn will make a bigger impact than Mayo and Beasley. Hey I don't like either player and I think Mayo will even cost USC a few games, but by season's end those guys are difference makers on a roster.

 

I fought dropping Singler to 6 and moving Beasley in at the 5 spot. OJ will draw a lot of attention, but will have a rough season...

I fought dropping Singler to 6 and moving Beasley in at the 5 spot. OJ will draw a lot of attention, but will have a rough season...

 

I believe OJ will have a roller coaster season. He will be spectacular at times. Also, if he keeps taking 27 shots a game he will be a team killer. He can't do that unless he is shooting a better %.

 

I don't know if any 1 freshman is more important to their team than Patterson is to UK. I don't think he is a top 5 freshman though. I'd say he is somewhere between 8th and 14th best.

  • Author

I don't know if any 1 freshman is more important to their team than Patterson is to UK. I don't think he is a top 5 freshman though. I'd say he is somewhere between 8th and 14th best.

 

Rose and Gordon are more important. And maybe Flynn as well. I agree that Patterson is right up there. UK has to have him become a star very quickly...

Eric Gordon is the best freshman that I have seen in a long time. He was just as impressive on the defensive end tonight as he was with the ball. Chattanooga had some small, quick guards but none of them could shake Gordon. Even the threes that Gordon missed looked good. When UTC tried pressuring him on the perimeter, he blew by his defenders like they were nailed to the floor.

Rose and Gordon are more important. And maybe Flynn as well. I agree that Patterson is right up there. UK has to have him become a star very quickly...

 

The only difference I see with Rose and Gordon is their teams (particularly Memphis) would still be really good teams without those 2. I don't know how good UK will end up being. But without Patterson this team would be hurting bad.

  • Author
The only difference I see with Rose and Gordon is their teams (particularly Memphis) would still be really good teams without those 2. I don't know how good UK will end up being. But without Patterson this team would be hurting bad.

 

Without Rose or Gordon their teams are not Title contenders. With them they are. For me that says it all. In that light Love could have been ranked higher.

 

Flynn and Patterson are a lot alike in your terms. Without them Cuse and UK are hurting...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.