Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Freshman 5

Featured Replies

1. Derrick Rose

2. Eric Gordon

3. Anthony Randolph

4. Kyle Singler

5. Jonny Flynn

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ No OJ or PP???

1. Derrick Rose

2. Eric Gordon

3. Anthony Randolph

4. Kyle Singler

5. Jonny Flynn

 

Is that your 5 best freshmen regardless of position?

My 5 best freshmen

1) Rose

2) Gordon

3) Beasley

4) Singler

5) Love

 

Honorable Mention: OJ Mayo, Kosta Koufos, Jerryd Bayless, P Patt, James Harden, D.J. Magley, Anthony Randolph, Bill Walker, DeAndre Jordan, Donte Green & Nick Calathes

  • Author
Is that your 5 best freshmen regardless of position?

 

Biggest impact in year 1 regardless of position...

1. Derrick Rose

2. Eric Gordon

3. Anthony Randolph

4. Kyle Singler

5. Jonny Flynn

 

Looks good but don't forget about Kevin Love, Mayo, and Beasley.

  • Author
^ No OJ or PP???

 

They would be in the 6-10 group with Beasley, Love and Austin Freeman....

  • Author

Rose is 100% amazing...

Biggest impact in year 1 regardless of position...

 

 

Biggest impact in year one

1) Corey Stokes

2) Blake Griffin

3) James Harden

4) Rose

5) Gordon

I dont think I could narrow it down to 5.

I'm excited to see how Mayo does at USC. I honestly don't know what to expect with him.

  • Author

Big fan of Corey Stokes and Corey Fisher at Nova. I just don't think they will have a massive impact with the ball in Scottie Reynolds hands so much. Griffen should be solid, but I think he needs a year to get his body ready for the pounding. Didn't get to see Harden, but have always heard good reports on his game...

Derrick Rose

Eric Gordon

Kevin Love

Michael Beasley

Corey Stokes

Oh, I thought this thread was about how you gained weight in college.

Oh, I thought this thread was about how you gained weight in college.

 

How much taller he got...

 

:D

 

Yeah...I've never seen GT in my life.

  • Author
Oh, I thought this thread was about how you gained weight in college.

 

I didn't start packing on pounds until "I do"... :D

Rose is 100% amazing...

 

He is going to really shine with all the talent around him as well!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.