Diogenes

Male vs. Manual: Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Male vs. Manual: Who wins?

• Male
    • Manual

Oh yeah, I forgot...

BEAT MALE!!!

I saw a bunch of Manual students as I was walking from UofL's campus to my car... one girls was decked out like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I love Red/White week. And I love Manual.

GO RAMS!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of Rams on here, but I think the Dawgs are smellin the finish line and will be ready. Pass rush is important for the dawgs and on the flip side QB play for the Rams. Dawgs 35-30. My 10 year old has some thoughts about attending Manual. Open house for Noe Middle on Monday nite.

The Crimsons definitely have some major plus factors going for them. Offensively their running attack is every bit as good as the Bulldogs, and for the first time in what seems forever, Manual gets a strong nod for the better passing attack.

Moreover, if this game boils down to a battle of size and strength in both the offensive and defensive trenches, Manual will rule.

In addition, although some will acuse the Rams of late self-destruction due to gas on the brain of their coaches, they do not have to carry the burden of a non-adjustable, self-destructive, pressure defense, which has been a killer for Male.

Manual finally breaks the Male curse and achieves the first of what is soon to be a dominate Manual run in this series: Manual 37 - Male 28

:ylsuper: Time For Me To Toast My Ram Cousins! :ylsuper:

Lot of Rams on here, but I think the Dawgs are smellin the finish line and will be ready. Pass rush is important for the dawgs and on the flip side QB play for the Rams. Dawgs 35-30. My 10 year old has some thoughts about attending Manual. Open house for Noe Middle on Monday nite.

I don't think I can stress strongly enough about how GOOD of a choice it is to attend Manual.

Best of Luck to both teams in this historic rivalry game. Not having a vested interest, kinda makes it nice for this kid to just enjoy the game..... Has Male ever had such a team as this year, with only one loss, and gone virtually all season under the radar...? Its not like they are 6 - 3 or 3 - 6...... 8 - 1 is nothing to sneeze at folks. Male has a good team, they need to rise to the occasion in the playoffs if they are to overacheive. Manual has a very good team, we have all heard about their tallent and coaching... Their defense has gained some attention of late as well. This should be a barn burner. Going with all the fan fair, one would have to say Manual is the one to win this game. I agree, they are good and they are due to win one in the series, however, the other team, coached by a guy named Redman, may have other thoughts. What a spring board it would be for the Male bunch to win this Rivalry game and go into the playoffs on a roll....

All this makes for a great game. May the best team win....

Whats the series record? Who can name the best games for Manual, Male.... What was the wildest game? Highest scoring, team and combined score...? How about some Turkey day stories.... Come on Folks.... This is the Public " Super bowl".... Its even being moved to PJCS (nice move...). When did the game become a "rivalry"....? How about upsets..... Surly some of the Dawg and Crimson supporters can spread some light for us other guys that do have an interest in this historic matchup.....

Who are some of the great HS players that participated in this rivalry...?

Best of Luck to both teams in this historic rivalry game. Not having a vested interest, kinda makes it nice for this kid to just enjoy the game..... Has Male ever had such a team as this year, with only one loss, and gone virtually all season under the radar...? Its not like they are 6 - 3 or 3 - 6...... 8 - 1 is nothing to sneeze at folks. Male has a good team, they need to rise to the occasion in the playoffs if they are to overacheive. Manual has a very good team, we have all heard about their tallent and coaching... Their defense has gained some attention of late as well. This should be a barn burner. Going with all the fan fair, one would have to say Manual is the one to win this game. I agree, they are good and they are due to win one in the series, however, the other team, coached by a guy named Redman, may have other thoughts. What a spring board it would be for the Male bunch to win this Rivalry game and go into the playoffs on a roll....

All this makes for a great game. May the best team win....

I agree 157. I wish I could be in two places at once. I'd love to see this game. I bet it's a good one. However, I have the distinct pleasure of being down the street and around the corner watching the Tigers. It's Senior Night ya'know. I think I better be there.:D