73 members have voted

1. 1. Male vs. Manual: Who wins?

• Male
    • Manual

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Manual for the obvious reasons, but even logically I would pick them mostly because so much of this team played at the Pizza Box last year against X in the playoffs and want to leave it with a W pretty bad this time around (or so one would assume).

Male does have a lot of usual speed to contend with, but Manual has pretty comparable talent. I'm looking forward to a great game.

Male has had their number the last few years and won some hard fought close games. I hate to pick right now, does anyone know where the JVs and freshmen play at?

They both play @ Male. JVs play tonight @ 5:30 and freshmen play tomorrow @ 5:30.

Nice match up here. Im going with Male. That Manual defense reminds me of the Car 's....

Having seen Manual several times this year, their defense will have to be a lot more disciplined and intense. They let Bullitt East back in the game when it should not have been close. Also, if Male's defense can harrass the QB, turnovers will happen. If not, the Manual offense can score on anyone.

It is always a great game to be at, the Male bulldogs have dominated the win column but Manual is usually in the game. I think that the Crimsons have a great shot this year and for once it is Manual with a viable passing threat, that will make the game interesting. For the first time in a long time this is not a district game so this is all about pride!

Beat Male!

Go Crimsons!