Coach Leon Hart

After UK losing today and the Tomcats just didnt show up at all this year' date=' I am already ill.[/quote']

It's just ballgames man. It's for entertainment only. Don't take things so seriously. I've heard you talk about your kid before. Be thankful for how blessed you are, and quit letting the little things bother you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just ballgames man. It's for entertainment only. Don't take things so seriously. I've heard you talk about your kid before. Be thankful for how blessed you are, and quit letting the little things bother you.

I know thisand this is what my wife keeps saying, by the way I have 2 kids but thanks.

I know thisand this is what my wife keeps saying' date=' by the way I have 2 kids but thanks.[/quote']

You know I had this same problem last year with the Mercer thing. I let it get to me and after two suspentions and a good tune up by the Guru I have put it behind me.

I am just expressing the truths about what had happened and wanted everyone to know and to get opinions on this. My post said nothing about me hating him but when "our" coach uses excuses to try and make the loses we had this year look better then it makes the team look bad, and this year they didnt need anymore help.

I got a question for you. What if your son said that he wasnt going to play no more since the coach took off his headset, would you let him? and what kind of example is this setting for the players on the team?

You obviously do not know Coach Hart very well if you are suggesting that he gave up on anything. I KNOW that Coach Hart and his staff didn't just give up in the 3rd quarter or even the 4th quarter. I was on the sidelines for 2 or his games this season and both were loses but I will tell you this, Coach Hart coached until the final snap. Neither game was very close but that didn't stop him and his staff from coaching until the final down. I had respect for Coach Hart before this season but I have an even greater respect for him now for the way he has handled this unfortunate year Ashland has had.

I guess he said on his post game interview that Ashland is only 6 players away from 4a and it appeared that it was he was making excuses for this years performance. I also heard that the coaching staff may off took off their headsets in the 3 quarter and pretty much gave up. I was just wondered what everyone thinks of the situation?
Here's my opinion....If Coach Hart said that Ashland was 6 away from 4A and they are, then it's the truth.....I'm sure the Coaches, take off their headsets at times but gave up, is laughable.

I do agree on part of the giving up point, some should consider doing this themselves.....:thumb:

Here's my opinion....If Coach Hart said that Ashland was 6 away from 4A and they are, then it's the truth.....I'm sure the Coaches, take off their headsets at times but gave up, is laughable.

I do agree on part of the giving up point, some should consider doing this themselves.....:thumb:

Coach Hart said this on his post game radio speech. The headset part I took from posters in the JC/Ashland thread that was closed which was people that was there at the game so ...........

I guess everyone knows my opinion on this man so now I will put it all behind me and cheer for the Bengals!!!!!!!!

First of all, I was there, and I know for a FACT that Coach Hart did not QUIT coaching !!!

Secondly, he was stating FACTS about the classification issue. And last, but not least, my son has played for Coach Hart the last four years and he has nothing but the utmost RESPECT for Coach Hart.

Remember the old saying: Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it!!!

HOD - Your constant criticism of everything Ashland this year is so worn out. Yeah, we had a bad year. Our first really bad year in 20 years, get over it! It may happen 3 or 4 times in your entire life, big deal. No one was more heartbroken after each loss this year than I was, but there will be plenty more seasons to come. The upcoming classes gained valuable experience that will pay off in the near future. There are also 3 very talented classes on the way. Coach Hart did what he thought was best for our team every practice, every game, and every snap. If you had all the answers to our football problems, why aren't you on the staff? You truly seem in the minority on this one.....

HOD - Your constant criticism of everything Ashland this year is so worn out. Yeah, we had a bad year. Our first really bad year in 20 years, get over it! It may happen 3 or 4 times in your entire life, big deal. No one was more heartbroken after each loss this year than I was, but there will be plenty more seasons to come. The upcoming classes gained valuable experience that will pay off in the near future. There are also 3 very talented classes on the way. Coach Hart did what he thought was best for our team every practice, every game, and every snap. If you had all the answers to our football problems, why aren't you on the staff? You truly seem in the minority on this one.....

I dont like how this thread got turned on to me. I was just asking everyones opinion on Coach Hart this year because everyone knows mine.

I dont like how this thread got turned on to me. I was just asking everyones opinion on Coach Hart this year because everyone knows mine.

I know I've been very happy with the job Coach Hart has done since he's been at Ashland. I fully expect him to get the Tomcats back on track next year.

BTW, I wasnt talking bad about anyone I was just repeating what Mr. Leon Hart had said on his radio show. If it was me I would rather play in our district then have to be in Russell's district and get beat by them twice a year.

First of all.....He is a great MAN....that's the first and foremost thing that all of you doubters in Tomcat country need to be concerned about. I was fortunate enough to have played for him 1 year, and unfortunately Danny Hope did him UTTERLY WRONG, bottom line. He is a great person, great family man and a great coach. Don't you dare jump off his ship, or you will be eating a great big crow. Best of luck Coach Hart and to your Tomcats!

I was fortunate enough to have played for him 1 year, and unfortunately Danny Hope did him UTTERLY WRONG, bottom line. He is a great person, great family man and a great coach

EKU did that not Coach Hope.

What was the final in the JC game?? 60+ to 30 something??? Happy when was it OUT OF REACH???? Why not bring those position coaches down to the field to COACH. Hart would do the same thing if young kids were in and we were winning big.....

Remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I hope that Leon comes back next year:ylsuper: