Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Leon Hart

Featured Replies

I guess he said on his post game interview that Ashland is only 6 players away from 4a and it appeared that it was he was making excuses for this years preformance. I also heard that the coaching staff may off took off their headsets in the 3 quarter and pretty much gave up. I was just wondered what everyone thinks of the situation?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what point your trying to make because you have told us all season what you think of coach Hart.

Is this the Leon Hart who coached at Eastern Kentucky University?

  • Author
I don't know what point your trying to make because you have told us all season what you think of coach Hart.

 

I am just expressing the truths about what had happened and wanted everyone to know and to get opinions on this. My post said nothing about me hating him but when "our" coach uses excuses to try and make the loses we had this year look better then it makes the team look bad, and this year they didnt need anymore help.

I got a question for you. What if your son said that he wasnt going to play no more since the coach took off his headset, would you let him? and what kind of example is this setting for the players on the team?

Maybe their headsets quit working.:rolleyes:

 

If that is the case did JC take off theirs?

I am just expressing the truths about what had happened and wanted everyone to know and to get opinions on this. My post said nothing about me hating him but when "our" coach uses excuses to try and make the loses we had this year look better then it makes the team look bad, and this year they didnt need anymore help.

I got a question for you. What if your son said that he wasnt going to play no more since the coach took off his headset, would you let him? and what kind of example is this setting for the players on the team?

 

 

I can tell that you are a very concerned Tomcat fan. Let me offer two suggestions. I'm sure you know where the coaching offices are. My first suggestion is to drive up there one afternoon, and seek out Coach Hart, and express your concern about the state of the Tomcat football program. My second suggestion is to attend a school board meeting and also express your concerns there.

Everyone goes through their ups and downs. Ashland will come back just as mighty and good as they are known to be. Let it go happy ol' dad. Next year is a clean slate. Ashland will come back you can count on that.

  • Author
I can tell that you are a very concerned Tomcat fan. Let me offer two suggestions. I'm sure you know where the coaching offices are. My first suggestion is to drive up there one afternoon, and seek out Coach Hart, and express your concern about the state of the Tomcat football program. My second suggestion is to attend a school board meeting and also express your concerns there.

 

The way I feel about the program at this time is very well known throughout the Ashland community. I went up there to the coaches office a couple of times this year to watch game film and get the coachs opinion from the previous weeks team and have asked serveral questions about the motives of some calls on the field without any response. To answer your "second suggestion", I think that the school board has more important things to take care of rather than sports- like education.:thumb:

  • Author

The reason for this thread is to get everyones opinion of the actions of the coach?

The reason for this thread is to get everyones opinion of the actions of the coach?

 

 

I wasn't at the game, nor did I hear the exact comments, so it's hard for me to give my opinion.

The reason for this thread is to get everyones opinion of the actions of the coach?

 

Let it go dad. It's going to make you ill.

  • Author
Let it go dad. It's going to make you ill.

 

After UK losing today and the Tomcats just didnt show up at all this year, I am already ill.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.