Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs. NewCath

Who wins? 142 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      38%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could this end up being the best NKY football game of the 2007 regular season??? I have a feeling it might!

This thread didn't take long to get up there :D. I think I'm going to take Beechwood in one crazy game. I just think Elliot is too much to handle for the NCC defense. Can throw well and is extremely fast. Good luck to both and have a good game, would like to make this game.

 

Beechwood: 21

NCC: 14

With both HHS and CovCath playing out of town this weekend, the crowd should be huge with just fans who want to see a great HS game. Does anyone know yet if either ICN6 or WKRC Channel 12 will be showing this game.

 

BTW thanks to both Insight and WKRC Channel 12 for bringing the games that both have done so far, into our living rooms. It's nice to have companies who seem to care not only about the kids, but the communities were we live also......:thumb:

Breds by 3... should be a great one

I think Beechwood will pull this one out if they can establish their running game with Teiple. Cant imagine they will have Bankemper back and chance him getting hurt prior to playoffs. Will the NCC Dlineman be back for this game?

I'm sure this will be a classic as all the other games between these 2 teams have been. You cant ask for a better game than last years as it came down to the final drive with Beechwood getting a TD called back on an illegal man down field penalty to lose the game and end there season. NCC comes off a close game against campbell, maybe there defense will struggle a little bit with Elliott and tiepel... I havent heard much about NCC offense, all the talk has been about the D.

Beechwood-14

NCC-13

NCC's defense will help them in a very close one. NCC 24 Beechies 21

The game last night has to strengthen the breds confidence. Our schedule will help us in the playoffs. I believe that games of last nights caliber and intensity only improve a team. It will also help the Camels in the playoffs, anybody that wants to underestimate that team will end up going home early. The camels have tons of weapons.

Agree... It is very hard to find teams in 1 and 2A that can give NCC a good game that will teach them how to play under preasure... So this is great to see them playing the bigger schools for good games... the same is very true for beechwood

I think Beechwood will pull this one out if they can establish their running game with Teiple. Cant imagine they will have Bankemper back and chance him getting hurt prior to playoffs. Will the NCC Dlineman be back for this game?

 

I heard from a very good source that Bankemper will be back against NewCath. I don't think that Beechwood will be able to run on NewCath. It will depend on how well Elliot chucks it. Last night was my first NewCath game in 2 years. Their defense is FAST!!! I was very impressed with them. Last night CC's WR made 3 amazing catches that not many high school receivers are going to make. I believe NewCath wins this by 7.

Beechwood has had this game circled since last year! Plus the bye week for extra help. Beechwood in a close one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the game really matter .Why would either coach risk injury to a player going into the playoffs .I understand the hype between the 2 ,but they do not have to face each other in the playoffs now . JMO

Does the game really matter .Why would either coach risk injury to a player going into the playoffs .I understand the hype between the 2 ,but they do not have to face each other in the playoffs now . JMO

Beechwood vs Newcath, :fight:more than just a game!

Agree this is what High School football is all about

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.