Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J'mison Morgan to LSU?

Featured Replies

You know if a kid was wanting immediate playing time, I would think UK would be a top choice. I'm not saying that because I'm a UK fan but with the talented guards and forwards they have it could make life for the type of player he is really fun and productive, and vise versa.

The logic is sound, but UK was never really in the picture. I can't say too much, but lets just say things are getting down and dirty between L$U and Bama...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know if a kid was wanting immediate playing time, I would think UK would be a top choice. I'm not saying that because I'm a UK fan but with the talented guards and forwards they have it could make life for the type of player he is really fun and productive, and vise versa.

 

Thats what continually suprises me about the tough time getting a good 5 to UK. Maybe they think BCG will be too guard oriented, and Tubby wasn't good at getting bigs to the NBA?

The logic is sound, but UK was never really in the picture. I can't say too much, but lets just say things are getting down and dirty between L$U and Bama...

 

Oh I didn't mean UK ever had a shot, I was just simply making an observation as to the situation at UK and that low post.

The logic is sound, but UK was never really in the picture. I can't say too much, but lets just say things are getting down and dirty between L$U and Bama...

 

Just remember:

 

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin.

You know if a kid was wanting immediate playing time, I would think UK would be a top choice. I'm not saying that because I'm a UK fan but with the talented guards and forwards they have it could make life for the type of player he is really fun and productive, and vise versa.

 

What's the latest on Singleton? Is it still between UK and FSU?

What's the latest on Singleton? Is it still between UK and FSU?

 

As far as I know...

Just remember:

 

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin.

 

And they are both tryin real hard at this point...

As far as I know...

 

Is he coming to the UK/Seattle game on Oct. 31st???

I heard he was coming to an exhibition game, but it makes more sense for him to come to the Nov. 3rd game, because it's a weekend.

Is he coming to the UK/Seattle game on Oct. 31st???

 

UK/Seattle game is on Nov 3.

The logic is sound, but UK was never really in the picture. I can't say too much, but lets just say things are getting down and dirty between L$U and Bama...

 

Interesting that you put the $ in place of an S.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.