Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J'mison Morgan to LSU?

Featured Replies

I was told yesterday that J'mison Morgan was going to LSU. Then I had a friend text message me a few minuted ago and say that he seen i online, but I haven't been able to find any information on it.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be no valid news on where he is going until November 2nd when he makes his decision. There is a small chance it hits on the 1st, but I doubt it.

 

And from all I know LSU is no better than 4th at this point...

Mark Maggard is also reporting this on his website. Who knows where this kid will end up at.

 

He also says that the staff at LSU have strong ties to adiadas.

Mark Maggard is also reporting this on his website. Who knows where this kid will end up at.

 

He also says that the staff at LSU have strong ties to adiadas.

 

I talked to Marc last night, and he's not a big believer that Morgan will go to LSU. He's just reporting what Brady is telling people...

I talked to Marc last night, and he's not a big believer that Morgan will go to LSU. He's just reporting what Brady is telling people...

 

 

Wouldn't that be a NCAA violation for Brady to comment on the kid?

Wouldn't that be a NCAA violation for Brady to comment on the kid?

 

It was off the record, and Marc didn't mention him by name in his report...

I'm hearing there was an "unplanned" meeting between Morgan and Tyrus Thomas after a Bull/Mavs exhibition Tuesday. Brady is getting down and dirty to land Bobo...

Rumor has it Kansas and UCLA have been eliminated...

Rumor has it Bama, LSU & Cincy are his final 3.

Rumor has it Bama, LSU & Cincy are his final 3.

 

Don't you just love rumors... :walk:

How good is this kid?

 

Very good and getting better. He's the rare true back to the basket low post C. I think if it wasn't for the weight issues he battled before this spring he would be a Top 10 player...

Very good and getting better. He's the rare true back to the basket low post C. I think if it wasn't for the weight issues he battled before this spring he would be a Top 10 player...

 

You know if a kid was wanting immediate playing time, I would think UK would be a top choice. I'm not saying that because I'm a UK fan but with the talented guards and forwards they have it could make life for the type of player he is really fun and productive, and vise versa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.