Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs Frankfort take II!

Featured Replies

Yo Brent/I got you the CD Burnt that I told you about and that you Requested...

Remember that Football is///Vulgar Display of Power...(with sportsmanship)...:ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside Information...

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams really looking forward to seeing this one. CoachBuckett, I'll try to give you a holla at the game.:thumb:

Just how bad is his ankle injured??

 

Know one really knows at this point. He will be out for the next two games. Just hope he can return by the playoffs.

I know he had got X-rays earlier this week no info on that... but I Pray for a fast recovery.

 

I'm still rolling wit my Panthers Defense is nice...

 

Frankfort-17

Danville-16

Any of you guys going to actually be at the game tonight? If so, PM me and we'll try to meet. I'll also be sitting with AdoptedAdmiral, TitleTownClown, and 83Admiral.

Know one really knows at this point. He will be out for the next two games. Just hope he can return by the playoffs.

 

Frankfort is a legitimate contender for state champion this year. I also hope EJ is ready when playoffs start. You need to have your best to beat the best.

What Happened to Metcalf? Why will he not QB the Panthers? Will it be Tillman at QB or Metcalf?

What Happened to Metcalf? Why will he not QB the Panthers? Will it be Tillman at QB or ?

 

Who knows mostlikely Keri Metcalf will start...

I would think Metcalf would be the best bet at QB, he is pretty good I think.

I'm thinking Metcalf is starting. Tillman will get some reps though. Look for some new things from Frankfort tonight. Everyone ready for some power football?

EJ is a class act and a great competitor. Hopefully he will recover quickly and lead Frankfort to the A title. It is sad he will not be able to play tonight, but the show must go on. Danville wins, 31-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.