October 22, 200718 yr Author O$U will be investigated and it will be proven that they have cheated within the next two years... ...and nothing will come of it... Cleveland State will get the death penalty... :lol:
October 22, 200718 yr Cleveland State will get the death penalty... :lol: Or somehow the punishment is directed toward Ohio University... Same thing, right?
October 22, 200718 yr Author Or somehow the punishment is directed toward Ohio University... Same thing, right?
October 22, 200718 yr Cleveland State will get the death penalty... :lol: That's the old joke about UK. I forgot who said it though. "The NCAA is so mad at UK that (fill in the name of a lesser D1 school) got 2 years probation!"
October 22, 200718 yr Author That's the old joke about UK. I forgot who said it though. "The NCAA is so mad at UK that (fill in the name of a lesser D1 school) got 2 years probation!" Except it really happened at OSU. Ask Wright State...
October 28, 200718 yr Author Matta has the #1 player of 09 high on him as well... Plus there is a very good chance they get the #28 player in 08 without using a scholarship...
October 28, 200718 yr Plus there is a very good chance they get the #28 player in 08 without using a scholarship... Who is that? And is he thinking about walking on or something?
October 28, 200718 yr Author Who is that? And is he thinking about walking on or something? Terrelle Pryor. He's the #1 FB prospect in the country...
October 28, 200718 yr He's the #1 FB prospect in the country... Yes sir.... and he is making an official visit to TOSU in a few weeks! :fire: I'm pretty sure he was at the game last night as well.
October 28, 200718 yr That's the old joke about UK. I forgot who said it though. "The NCAA is so mad at UK that (fill in the name of a lesser D1 school) got 2 years probation!" UNLV's Jerry Tarkanian said that after UK's incident with the package/tape with money to a recruit in it. He said something to the effect, "The NCAA will be so mad at Kentucky they'll probably slap 2 more years probation on Cleveland State." Cleveland State was already on probation at the time.
October 28, 200718 yr I've been told they lead for Pryor by a good margin... From what I am hearing its down to OSU/FL and FL signed a 5 star QB last year already......assuming he does play QB but this kid can play anywhere. I bet he could start on a lot of bball teams in America too...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.