Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trae Golden To OSU

Featured Replies

The Thad Matta train keeps on rolling. Yikes...

Matta in the last few years has been amazing! I don't know how he does it really. I believe he is a very good coach, but I would not put him in the top tier of coaches (although if you can get great players that is a huge part of coaching now).

I really didn't think we would get Golden after getting KC Ross Miller in the same class.

  • Author

How would Miller hurt with Golden? One is a PG and the other a SG...

How would Miller hurt with Golden? One is a PG and the other a SG...

 

Have you seen Golden? He is lucky to be 6 foot. I think he will end up either playing PG or be a really small shooting guard, which is also possible, but with all the guards we have and all the ones we hope to get Golden wasn't a must get.

  • Author
Have you seen Golden? He is lucky to be 6 foot. I think he will end up either playing PG or be a really small shooting guard, which is also possible, but with all the guards we have and all the ones we hope to get Golden wasn't a must get.

 

Yes, I have seen him several times. He is a natural SG all the way...

Yes, I have seen him several times. He is a natural SG all the way...

 

He is also only a sophomore in high school who if he wants to make it to the NBA the point guard spot would be more beneficial to him.

  • Author
He is also only a sophomore in high school who if he wants to make it to the NBA the point guard spot would be more beneficial to him.

Being only a sophomore, chances are good he's not done growing...

Being only a sophomore, chances are good he's not done growing...

 

In seeing him in person though, he looked pretty physically mature, facial hair, etc. And he is already very strong. He looked older than a sophomore. It maybe nitpicking, but I can't really see him growing much more if at all. But he has 3 more years of high school to develop some point guard skills.

  • Author
In seeing him in person though, he looked pretty physically mature, facial hair, etc. And he is already very strong. He looked older than a sophomore. It maybe nitpicking, but I can't really see him growing much more if at all. But he has 3 more years of high school to develop some point guard skills.

He plays plenty of PG, but if you watch him it is very clear he's a natural on the wing. I'm sure he'll play as a bit of a combo guard in college, but it would be foolish to force him away from his natural skill set...

He plays plenty of PG, but if you watch him it is very clear he's a natural on the wing. I'm sure he'll play as a bit of a combo guard in college, but it would be foolish to force him away from his natural skill set...

 

It could also be foolish to make plans in the NBA for a 6 ft (thats generous at this point) shooting guard. The only 1 I know of who is really that great at this point is Ben Gordon, Iverson used to play the 2 spot.

 

My point is he is going to need to develop more skills at the point guard spot. I am not saying he can't or shouldnt play shooting guard, but he needs to be very versatile.

  • Author
It could also be foolish to make plans in the NBA for a 6 ft (thats generous at this point) shooting guard. The only 1 I know of who is really that great at this point is Ben Gordon, Iverson used to play the 2 spot.

 

My point is he is going to need to develop more skills at the point guard spot. I am not saying he can't or shouldnt play shooting guard, but he needs to be very versatile.

And my point was that KC Ross Miller had nothing to do with him picking UK...

And my point was that KC Ross Miller had nothing to do with him picking UK...

 

I disagree there too. I believe Golden will eventually want to play PG because like I said, it would help him to punch a ticket to the NBA if he turns out to be good enough.

It will be interesting to see a)if he grows and b)if he doesn't , can he play the 2. He's very good and very strong for just a junior in high school.

 

Good get by the Bucks.

  • Author
It will be interesting to see a)if he grows and b)if he doesn't , can he play the 2. He's very good and very strong for just a junior in high school.

 

Good get by the Bucks.

 

Sophomore...

O$U will be investigated and it will be proven that they have cheated within the next two years...

 

 

 

 

 

 

...and nothing will come of it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.