Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Off Season)

Featured Replies

Chris Speier will be the bench coach for Dusty. Juan Lopez will be the bullpen coach.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/articles/2007/10/28/leading_questions_addressed/

 

Another huge managerial name, Tony La Russa, came close to hanging it up but opted for a two-year, $8.5 million extension with the Cardinals. Major league sources indicate La Russa had a chance to sign a multiyear deal with the Cincinnati Reds because of his relationship with owner Bob Castellini but would not commit to anything beyond two years.

I heard on the radio just now that an Atlanta Journalist confirms that The Reds traded

Griffey to the Braves, anyone else hear about this???? I don't know if this is true, he is not an "insider" or anything, but I heard and wanted to know if it was true.

I hope it's true. Anyone have any more info about it?

I hope it's true. Anyone have any more info about it?

 

I heard on the radio just now that an Atlanta Journalist confirms that The Reds traded

Griffey to the Braves, anyone else hear about this???? I don't know if this is true, he is on an "insider" or anything, but I heard and wanted to know if it was true.

 

WOW! Someone tell ALL of us something!

I heard on the radio just now that an Atlanta Journalist confirms that The Reds traded

Griffey to the Braves, anyone else hear about this???? I don't know if this is true, he is on an "insider" or anything, but I heard and wanted to know if it was true.

 

Where did you hear this???

Where did you hear this???

 

700 WLW. No idea if it is true, but I hope it is!

700 WLW. No idea if it is true, but I hope it is!

 

Thanks. I'm working on it...

Are you sure they weren't just quoting the story that the dude from the ACJ wrote today?

700 WLW. No idea if it is true, but I hope it is!

 

They weren't talking about the article linked by LRCW earlier were they. That was just a suggestion...

They weren't talking about the article linked by LRCW earlier were they. That was just a suggestion...
Jinx...
Jinx...

Dangit.....:madman::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.