Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Off Season)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

700 WLW said that The Atlanta Journal had reported that the Atalnta Braves had just traded for Ken Griffey Jr. That is what it said, so I doubt that they were quoting that web site.

Dangit.....:madman::lol::lol:

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

700 WLW said that The Atlanta Journal had reported that the Atalnta Braves had just traded for Ken Griffey Jr. That is what it said, so I doubt that they were quoting that web site.

 

The AJC was the paper that ran the article, and there is nothing on their site with news of a trade...

The AJC was the paper that ran the article, and there is nothing on their site with news of a trade...

 

Dangit. Sorry, false alarm I guess. I was really hoping that that was true. I heard it on the radio and posted it.

Dangit. Sorry, false alarm I guess. I was really hoping that that was true. I heard it on the radio and posted it.

 

No worries. It might be true, but there is zero to confirm it at this point...

Dangit. Sorry, false alarm I guess. I was really hoping that that was true. I heard it on the radio and posted it.

 

Even the talk of something like this is awesome enough. That was worth it :thumb:

The Braves should go for him. He's cheap.

Today the Reds named Bill Doran minor league infield/baserunning coordinator and Tom Browning pitching coach at extended spring training and rookie Billings...Doran, a Cincinnati native and resident, was an instructor in the Reds’ minor league system from 1995-August 1999, was minor league field coordinator from August 1999-November 1999, was director of player development from November 1999-September 2000, was a special assistant to the general manager during the 2000 season and was the club’s Major League first base coach in 2001...he spent the last 2 seasons as bench coach in KC under manager Buddy Bell...Browning previously worked for the Reds during Major League spring training camp as an instructor.

Today the Reds named Bill Doran minor league infield/baserunning coordinator and Tom Browning pitching coach at extended spring training and rookie Billings...Doran, a Cincinnati native and resident, was an instructor in the Reds’ minor league system from 1995-August 1999, was minor league field coordinator from August 1999-November 1999, was director of player development from November 1999-September 2000, was a special assistant to the general manager during the 2000 season and was the club’s Major League first base coach in 2001...he spent the last 2 seasons as bench coach in KC under manager Buddy Bell...Browning previously worked for the Reds during Major League spring training camp as an instructor.
Doran, was always a solid fielder. Sounds like a good move.

 

Does Browning have any previous coaching experience, as I don't know.

Does Browning have any previous coaching experience, as I don't know.

Browning previously worked for the Reds during Major League spring training camp as an instructor.

 

:jump:

Doran, was always a solid fielder. Sounds like a good move.

 

Does Browning have any previous coaching experience, as I don't know.

 

Wasn't he a coach for the Florence Freedom?

Wasn't he a coach for the Florence Freedom?

 

The original.

The original.

 

For about 10 minutes...

For about 10 minutes...

 

True. However when your boss is a convict-to-be maybe it was best that it was only 10 minutes.

 

Tom has worked a lot in recent years with pitchers at spring training. I know he has spent a lot of time with Homer on the mental aspect of pitching so this is simply a natural extension of that role.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.