Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas Vs Bills updates....

Featured Replies

I think I would check Romo's bank account tomorrow for a large wire transfer from someone in Vegas.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm begging you Buffalo, no more sacks, no more turnovers.

Um, no OT either. Please?

I think I would check Romo's bank account tomorrow for a large wire transfer from someone in Vegas.

 

Maybe someone will. ! ! !:D

This game is unreal!

22-24 Bills. 18 sec. left, Cowboys ball after onside kick.

22-24 Bills. 18 sec. left, Cowboys ball after onside kick.

 

Dallas not convert on 2 pt try?

Nope, TO dropped the catch. They said someone ripped it away, looked like a drop to me.

FG try coming up for the win.

  • Author

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Nope Timeout.

That friggin timeout crap.

 

I would actually be in favor of Folk not getting this FG, but I still say that's not right.

Man I hate that.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Nope Timeout.

 

Whaaaaaaat??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.