October 9, 200718 yr Romo has already thrown 2 picks and one was for 6. Boys look a little rattled to start the game. Can a mod change that to Buffalo...
October 9, 200718 yr Author Tie ballgame 7-7. No one else care to comment? Guess I am the only one thats bored.
October 9, 200718 yr Record for most pick 6's? Both. Cause Romo has 2 Pick 6's and 4 INTs in the first half.
October 9, 200718 yr Anyone else see TO wearing the rally cap on the sideline when he was talking to Romo. He showed some composure on that last drive at least.
October 9, 200718 yr 4 int's and they're only down 7. Cowboys are a second half team and I expect the Bills to stop playing over their heads. Romo showed me that he can stay well within himself in adversity so far.
October 9, 200718 yr I agree, the Cowboys are in great shape right now, having played as poorly as they have and only down 7 at the half. Wouldnt be surprised if they bounce back, play a terrific 2nd half, and win 31-20 or something like that. But I'd like to see the Bills hang on.
October 9, 200718 yr About pick #5, when Romo smiles in his helmet he looks like Adam Sandler at the end of the Waterboy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.