Corbin 48 Middlesboro 15

EKUAlum05

It would've been a great matchup where Corbin would've avenged their last second loss vs. Bell County if they played this year. Corbin is better than Bell, this year overall.

Easy to say when you don't have to prove it. Sounds like a M'boro fan!!! Coulda shoulda woulda! Well make Jewell play them and prove it. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Corbin's rushing looked good considering Middlesboro had 9 in the box for much of the game. Watkins, Campbell, Fritts, Amburgey and Light all ran very hard behind another strong performance from the guys up front.

Corbin missed some open receivers with the long ball early in the game that may have loosened up the Jacket defense, then Corbin made some adjustments and spread out the offense which seemed to open it up for some big runs and pass plays.

The Corbin defense swarmed to the ball and with the exception of a few good runs by Adams(he is a heck of a football player) shut down the M'boro offense.

Maiden had a couple of huge punt returns for the Hounds, although one was called back.

Easy to say when you don't have to prove it. Sounds like a M'boro fan!!! Coulda shoulda woulda! Well make Jewell play them and prove it. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

That was not a Corbin fan who made that statement. That horse has been beaten to death already.

If maxell will read the posts, Someone brought it up, that they wanted Bell to avenge a last second loss from last year. Corbin was better than Bell.

Middlesboro defense ..????????????????????????????????????????

Corbin and Middlesboro fans need not post about wanting Bell. They are just a phone call away. I've said it before talk to your own coaches.

Corbin and Middlesboro fans need not post about wanting Bell. They are just a phone call away. I've said it before talk to your own coaches.

Corbin's coaches are tired of hearing about it by now. I agree with the Bell folks about it, too. It was a good game for both Corbin and Bell's kids. No, it will not stop either side from a state championship, but it was a good game for pride and it is a shame it had to go. BUT...

Good job Redhounds on beating up on Middlesboro.

Did Middlesboro have 7 Turnovers? I also heard it was close in the 3rd quarter. 20-15 or something like that.

Middlesboro had one turnover that I remember, a first half Int. by Watkins.

Corbin led 20-0 at the half, Middlesboro scored on a long run by Adams on the opening possession of the second half, then scored again on Corbin's first possession when Adams intercepted a pass and returned it for a TD. I believe that Corbin then scored the next four times they had the ball while holding M'boro scoreless.

It would've been a great matchup where Corbin would've avenged their last second loss vs. Bell County if they played this year. Corbin is better than Bell, this year overall.

:laugh::laugh:

Have you seen Bell play this year? I saw Belfry play Corbin, a team similar to Bell and we all know what happened then. I'm afraid Corbin is going down the same road as Middlesboro has been goind down.

Middlesboro had one turnover that I remember, a first half Int. by Watkins.

Corbin led 20-0 at the half, Middlesboro scored on a long run by Adams on the opening possession of the second half, then scored again on Corbin's first possession when Adams intercepted a pass and returned it for a TD. I believe that Corbin then scored the next four times they had the ball while holding M'boro scoreless.

Yep, those are the only two turnovers that I remember.