Corbin 48 Middlesboro 15

EKUAlum05

LCA sure won't argue with you!

I was saying it after Week 1 when Belfry beat them and everyone was down on Corbin.... I truly feel that 2A is wide open for the taking and Corbin can play with and beat anyone in that class.

I also feel as if Middlesboro has some major issues in their program that are being masked by playing a weak schedule, but that's another story.

Balanced attack yet again led the Hounds tonight. Fritts didn't have his best game but he still ran very hard. Campbell and Watkins played solid games as well. As always you can count on the Cashen/Madon combo to make big plays. Play of the night was big Michael Campbel rumbling 42 yards, zigging and zagging his way to the endzone. There were defenders around but there was no way they were gonna get in his way.

Hats off to the Redhound D. Other than letting Adams run a little too much for a few series in the third quarter, they were pretty dominant. They limited the Middlesboro offense to only one touchdown as the other was a returned interception. Although the Jackets were clearly outmatched, you can't fault the heart in these boys. They made a late rally to cut it to five until Corbin exploded and put it out of reach. Best of luck to Middlesboro and hope to see ya in the playoffs.

At times Corbin looked unstoppable but at other they just didn't seem to be hitting on all cylinders. It makes me feel really good to see the Hounds win against a 2A top 10 team with a score like 48-15 and still come out a little flat in the third quarter. Good luck Hounds you have laid the foundation on a truly great season!:dancingpa

Hound 82 can't argue. Watins and Campbell seem to step it up a little more every game. Those men come to play. Great job again by all. Line just seems to be on a mission. Keep working hard and getting better. Hamlin is an animal, love the way he plays. Good job by French also. Heck everyone came to play to-nite. Love to watch it!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Hound 82 can't argue. Watins and Campbell seem to step it up a little more every game. Those men come to play. Great job again by all. Line just seems to be on a mission. Keep working hard and getting better. Hamlin is an animal, love the way he plays. Good job by French also. Heck everyone came to play to-nite. Love to watch it!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I agree about Hamlin. He reminds me of his brother from a few years ago. Never was the biggest guy on the field. In fact, probably one of the 2 or 3 smallest guys but I would just about bet the farm that by the end of the game, opposing offenses are tired of seeing and getting hit by him. Him and Addison both were headhunters.

Nice running tonight by Amburgey too late in the game.

It would've been a great matchup where Corbin would've avenged their last second loss vs. Bell County if they played this year. Corbin is better than Bell, this year overall.

I would simply say that Bell would except that game with opened arms. :fight: