Danville 20 Bardstown 14

Guest Bluto

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon's 51 yd. TD run and 43 yd. TD run were the big plays for Danville. Otherwise he averaged 5 yds per carry and the rest of the Admiral team averaged about 4 per carry. Grey was 4-9 passing for 30+ yards.

Bardstown got a 60 yard screen pass to Scott and the 42 yard TD pass to Hickman. Otherwise, Scott had about 4 yards per carry, Phillips went for 57 on 7 carries, and Smith was 7-13 passing. Bardstown had the one fumble, Danville muffed the one punt, Danville coverted a fake punt and missed one. Bardstown couldn't put it in from the 4. This was a very pedestrian game if you are into fireworks, and I think that plays into Danville's hands every time. Because Bardstown had to churn out every yard they got, I think Danville's Jordan Gay may hve been player of the game.

Why I am glad you asked me that question.:fire: Hmm......4th and 20 and NOT in that great of field position and you run it up the middle RIGHT into the TEETH of the defense. I'm leaning toward "What the heck was that all about????" for my answer.

That was a miscommunication by the player who makes that call. He believed the coaches had told him to fake it. Both Klein and Nesbitt do play offensive line in the Bone and Nesbitt played every offensive play last night.

Good job Ads, looks like you should have your district sewed up if you take care of business against Washington County in a couple of weeks. Good luck next week against Russellville. They are a good team, and the Ads will play them in Russellville. Should be a good game.

Congrats to the ADS for a big district win...although it sounds like both teams and fans had some good moments and some moments that might need working on...but that is the joy...and sometimes pain of high school football. Bet it was a good environment at Admiral Stadium...always enjoyed our time up there...well except for the long drive homes after a cold November night...lol.

Good luck to both the ADS and the Tigers...you guys both have our respect down here in the western part of the state.