Dayton 35 Bellevue 8

bbleser

Dayton played a great game and Bellevue started the game strong but as we all know, turnovers will kill any team. No excuses here from Bellevue fans, the Tigers 6 turnovers and multiple penalties killed them. They'll have to play smarter ball in the playoff rematch

Congrats to Dayton and the rematch at Davis Field will be another great game

Another great game? When was the first great game, because this definitely was not a great game by looking at this score...:sssh::D

However as I said in a an earlier post, I do expect the game to be alot closer in the playoff rematch...:thumb:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton played a great game and Bellevue started the game strong but as we all know, turnovers will kill any team. No excuses here from Bellevue fans, the Tigers 6 turnovers and multiple penalties killed them. They'll have to play smarter ball in the playoff rematch

Congrats to Dayton and the rematch at Davis Field will be another great game

Dont you hate it when that happens? I know I do, I experienced seeing that earlier in the season...:p

I think you meant to say IF there is a rematch between Dayton and Beechwood. Because Dayton still will have to beat Bellevue again to see Beechwood again. And well I am not a Bellevue fan at all, but I expect the game in the playoffs to be alot closer than this score...

Nope, I said exactly what I meant to say.

If and when BellEvue plays Dayton again it will be a totally different game than that of last night. BellEvue needs to limit their mistakes and stop the penalties. Good game to the Devils and good luck to BellEvue as they take on the Jugs

Who else does Bellvue have this year? Dayton finishes with a bye this week, Brossart, Newport, and Carroll Country.

Guru question for you,

You have seen some good football teams with traveling to best games in the state every Friday night, I was just wondering what is your opinion on Dayton? Where do you think they could improve? Just curious :D

Guru question for you,

You have seen some good football teams with traveling to best games in the state every Friday night, I was just wondering what is your opinion on Dayton? Where do you think they could improve? Just curious :D

Overall I thought Dayton was really impressive for a Class A school.

My top three would be:

3. If I were in charge at Dayton I would work on the passing game as much as possible. I am not saying it is bad, just that I would work on it more.

2. Try to develop more killer instinct. With all the turnovers Dayton should have put Bellevue away long before they did.

1. Your kicking game will get you beat in a close game...

Dayton really cant do anything to beat Beechwood, this showed to be true early and often in there last meeting. Man for man they just dont match up, and I am not talking about the skill positions, allthough the Tigers are ahead in that catagorie too. There have been those that insist that Dayton just had a bad game, nonsense, no one just has a bad game, they were simply out played and over matched

Dayton really cant do anything to beat Beechwood, this showed to be true early and often in there last meeting. Man for man they just dont match up, and I am not talking about the skill positions, allthough the Tigers are ahead in that catagorie too. There have been those that insist that Dayton just had a bad game, nonsense, no one just has a bad game, they were simply out played and over matched

:lol::lol: Um, ok...

Well first Dayton is worried about their next opponent which is Bishop Brossart. They are going to take it one game at a time. They are not going to over look anyone. They also have to play Bellevue again who they should beat, but they are not looking to Beechwood yet. That matchup is still six weeks away if everything goes as planned. As for playing a bad game yeah that does happen. Dayton has had several personel changes since then. Beechwood is a great team that Dayton will have to play a perfect game to win. Beechwood is capable of being beat by a small class A school. Bellevue has beaten Beechwood two times since 1999. Everyone can assume that will happen, but that is why you play the game. Everyone picked Dixie and did not give Holmes a chance. Again congrats to Dayton on a big win over Bellevue and remember one game at a time.

Well first Dayton is worried about their next opponent which is Bishop Brossart. They are going to take it one game at a time. They are not going to over look anyone. They also have to play Bellevue again who they should beat, but they are not looking to Beechwood yet. That matchup is still six weeks away if everything goes as planned. As for playing a bad game yeah that does happen. Dayton has had several personel changes since then. Beechwood is a great team that Dayton will have to play a perfect game to win. Beechwood is capable of being beat by a small class A school. Bellevue has beaten Beechwood two times since 1999. Everyone can assume that will happen, but that is why you play the game. Everyone picked Dixie and did not give Holmes a chance. Again congrats to Dayton on a big win over Bellevue and remember one game at a time.

This is very true as all the class A schools are small but losing to another NKY team will not happen at least not this yr.:p You eluded to earlier that Dayton was a superior team compared to Bellevue when they played, could you not concede the same thing when BHS played Dayton.

Teams do get better, hopefully, and I guarantee BHS has gotten better especially w/the teams they will have played going into the playoffs. No one Dayton plays compares to Dixie, CCH, Prestonsburg and NCC, IMO!