Dayton 35 Bellevue 8

bbleser

This is very true as all the class A schools are small but losing to another NKY team will not happen at least not this yr.:p You eluded to earlier that Dayton was a superior team compared to Bellevue when they played, could you not concede the same thing when BHS played Dayton.

Teams do get better, hopefully, and I guarantee BHS has gotten better especially w/the teams they will have played going into the playoffs. No one Dayton plays compares to Dixie, CCH, Prestonsburg and NCC, IMO!

Holmes beat Dixie and Dayton beat Holmes, and since Scott beat Holmes i would say Dayton has a close comparison in season strength.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes beat Dixie and Dayton beat Holmes, and since Scott beat Holmes i would say Dayton has a close comparison in season strength.

You can never compare these types of things...that is like saying if Notre Dame beats Stanford at the end of the year...then Notre Dame could be USC....

Overall I thought Dayton was really impressive for a Class A school.

My top three would be:

3. If I were in charge at Dayton I would work on the passing game as much as possible. I am not saying it is bad, just that I would work on it more.

2. Try to develop more killer instinct. With all the turnovers Dayton should have put Bellevue away long before they did.

1. Your kicking game will get you beat in a close game...

Thanks for your opinion. And the kicking game never has been a strong point for Dayton, ever. :mad:

This is very true as all the class A schools are small but losing to another NKY team will not happen at least not this yr.:pYou eluded to earlier that Dayton was a superior team compared to Bellevue when they played, could you not concede the same thing when BHS played Dayton.

Teams do get better, hopefully, and I guarantee BHS has gotten better especially w/the teams they will have played going into the playoffs. No one Dayton plays compares to Dixie, CCH, Prestonsburg and NCC, IMO!

Although Dayton is a superior team Bellvue could still beat them. So your saying because a team is superior to another an upset could never happen? I'm not saying it would be easy or close if Dayton doesn't play perfect game, but if they do I think they could play with Beechwood.

Although Dayton is a superior team Bellvue could still beat them. So your saying because a team is superior to another an upset could never happen? I'm not saying it would be easy or close if Dayton doesn't play perfect game, but if they do I think they could play with Beechwood.

Not at all. Everyone was saying how bad of game the Dayton line had against BHS, well maybe Bellevue had a bad game against Dayton. Also, maybe BHS's line was just too much for Dayton on that night.

Bottom line, you lose, you lose, don't think up excuses but then that is human nature. If the other team is better just admitted or I should say, they were better on that given night.

Great wins for Dayton but let's face reality, if you are comparing Holmes/Scott, they don't compare w/the likes of CCH, NCC, Dixie and P'burg. I know Holmes beat Dixie, fluke IMO. Holmes is 2-4 and Scott is 1-5 and never been ranked all yr. CCH, NCC, and P'burg have all been ranked top 10 at one pt.

Not at all. Everyone was saying how bad of game the Dayton line had against BHS, well maybe Bellevue had a bad game against Dayton. Also, maybe BHS's line was just too much for Dayton on that night.

Bottom line, you lose, you lose, don't think up excuses but then that is human nature. If the other team is better just admitted or I should say, they were better on that given night.

No excuses from me, Beechwood dominated in that game. I was just saying if them played like they have the past two weeks they could play with Beechwood.