Belfry 49 Pikeville 7

The Windex Man

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW:scared::scared:

I expected Belfry to win but not in a blowout. I have heard this Belfry team may be better than the Championship teams mainly because of their defense.

Offense win games, but Defense win Championships and it looks like there may be another heading for Pond Creek.

WOW... that is all I can say... a person from Pikeville told me weeks ago that Pikeville wouldn't have a chance against us.. I did not believe him. They always give us good game... Now I do believe him.. I am still in awe of my Pirates!! Either we are AMAZING or everyone else is just BAD!!

Either way I am not complaining... Great game by my Pirates.. Loved every single yard... We have a great season unfolding.. I can't wait to see more.... I know I will see ya'll there...

Yep, amazing stats considering most were expecting a very hard fought and close game. On a side note, at least 60 of Pikeville's yards came on their last drive against Belfry's freshman.

Our freshman still look good ... we have some great talent coming up!!:fight::fight:ARRRRRR!!!!

I'm shocked at the way this one played out.

Belfry dominated this game. They held Harmon and the Honakers in check. Harmon had one run on that last drive against Belfry JV for about 35 yards and before that, I would guess he didn't have 20 yards all night.

That last drive by Pikeville was against Belfrys JV, not the freshmen. And it was mainly all JV players for Pikeville too except for the first play. I'd say about 65 of Pikevilles rushing yards were on that drive and Belfry's starting defense held Pikeville to about 100 yards total and maybe 5 first downs.

I never expected that result.