WV vs S.Florida Thoughts and Predictions?

bigblueinsanity

Who Wins this one?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins this one?

• West Virginia
    • South Florida
    • Too close to call

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really messed up - I not only didn't see this thread but forgot that I had posted on it:eek::lol:. At least I picked WVU in both this one and the thread I just started along wth a poll. I did pick different scores though.

Could a mod please combine or delete the thread/poll I just started on this game.....................Thank You.

I dont get WVU as overrated this year, Marshall is a rivarly game and anybody who expected to be a blowout out of the gates at Marhsall was kidding theirself. WVU has handled teams which they should have handled so far and are as explosive as anybody,a nd defense has made gaint improvements.

As for USF they are a good team, they could pull the upset, but a lot of people sayin if WVU overlooks them, that is one thing that wont happen. When you got beat on your home turf in the previous year you wont overlook them.

WV is to explosive but S.Florida is'int going to back down.

WV - 34

SF - 28

I think this score is about right. I really like USF QB Grothe.......steady, can make big plays .. few mistakes. He kind of reminds of Wake Forest QB Riley Skinner but is better, IMO. He'll beat WVU if the Mountaineers aren't careful.