Steelers 37 49ers 16

From my perspective, unless theres something in the rules that I'm unaware of... that looked like a catch and then he was down to me.:thumb:

If the ball doesn't touch the ground it cannot be an incomplete pass, the ruling they came up with. If they are saying the ball touched the ground, then they're blind. NFL referees continue to lead in getting things wrong on a consistent basis, with meteorologists a close 2nd

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens and Seahawks... two of the worst franchises in the NFL huh? :thumb:

IF im not mistaken... If it wasnt for a Bogus pass interference call, The Bengals may have not one that game. Ravens have 6 turnovers and still almost pull out a win i dont think the Bengals should be too proud of that they very well could be 0-3 then what would the Bengal faithful be saying ................. Here we go again. I hope the Bengals do pick up the D or else there Monday night game against the Pat's could get ugly and i mean UGLY........

How was the catch by Vernon Davis ruled a non-catch? What didn't happen?

I think the call was he did not get his second foot down before he got flipped, but I don't think the ball hit the ground. The NFL network has a show "NFL Total Access" that brings on the head of the officials and he explains calls from the previous week. I hope that one is looked at. Very entertaining show to watch.