Steelers 37 49ers 16

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty upset about that call too. Didn't see how that could have been incomplete. Plus hes on my fantasy team and it lost me those yards.:lol:

I'm asking because there must be something to the rule that was interpreted but not announced. He had possession to the ground. Both feet hit the ground. Is it the "make a football move" portion of the rule?

I'm not so sure that they didn't have some other view, and I'm not sure that the ball didn't hit the ground, otherwise if it wasn't a catch simply due to the "football move" rule, it should have been an interception. So, I assume they had a view of the ball on the ground.

I'll be in Phoenix next weekend 5 rows from the field, hopefully to see the Steelers improve to 4-0.:thumb:

I'm asking because there must be something to the rule that was interpreted but not announced. He had possession to the ground. Both feet hit the ground. Is it the "make a football move" portion of the rule?

From my perspective, unless theres something in the rules that I'm unaware of... that looked like a catch and then he was down to me.:thumb: