Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers Vs Patriots Updates...

Featured Replies

It's easy to win when you know the other team's plays.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic, but I've got my sights set on 5,000 tonight.

  • Author

You have some work to do then. Thats what update threads are for. :D That is probably where 60% of my useless post come from. :lol:

"The defender was just overpowered"

:jump:

"The defender was just overpowered"
That was awesome!

This is just a sick performance by the Patriots. You watch this team and you really feel like 16-0 is possible.

 

That Randy Moss trade New England got on draft day would've been shot down in most fantasy leagues. What a STEAL!

  • Author

I really do think they can go 16-0 too DF. They look like the are 3 steps ahead of the Chargers.

This is just a sick performance by the Patriots. You watch this team and you really feel like 16-0 is possible.

 

That Randy Moss trade New England got on draft day would've been shot down in most fantasy leagues. What a STEAL!

Speaking of stealing.....I could be a great NFL coach if I knew the other teams plays.

 

I hate how people think that this had something to do with just that one game. They have been doing this for years.

 

The fact that there was not an in depth long term investigation to find out the full scope of this REALLY bothers me.

Speaking of stealing.....I could be a great NFL coach if I knew the other teams plays.

 

I hate how people think that this had something to do with just that one game. They have been doing this for years.

 

The fact that there was not an in depth long term investigation to find out the full scope of this REALLY bothers me.

 

Belichick is laughing all the way to Super Bowl #4. He still has everything from years past and is still using it, IMO. The allegations by other teams and precautions opposing teams are now taking shows the type of character Belichick has, again...IMO....

It's easy to win when you know the other team's plays.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Talent helps too.

Well, of course, the Chargers are my favorite team and have been since Fouts & Co. started in 1979.

 

I want to apologize to all of you who spent valuable time watching the first half of tonight's game when you could have been doing other things, like re-arranging your briefcase for the office tomorrow.

 

Rivers looks cowed, like a dog with his tail between his legs. I'm not sure Norv Turner has moved from the spot he is standing on. S.D. secondary is embarrasing, and wide receivers are just flat weak.

 

Again, sorry for wasting your time, and there is a good movie, Jimmy Stewart's Rear Window playing on AMC if you want to flip to that.

Well, of course, the Chargers are my favorite team and have been since Fouts & Co. started in 1979.

 

I want to apologize to all of you who spent valuable time watching the first half of tonight's game when you could have been doing other things, like re-arranging your briefcase for the office tomorrow.

 

Rivers looks cowed, like a dog with his tail between his legs. I'm not sure Norv Turner has moved from the spot he is standing on. S.D. secondary is embarrasing, and wide receivers are just flat weak.

 

Again, sorry for wasting your time, and there is a good movie, Jimmy Stewart's Rear Window playing on AMC if you want to flip to that.

:laugh:
Belichick is laughing all the way to Super Bowl #4. He still has everything from years past and is still using it, IMO. The allegations by other teams and precautions opposing teams are now taking shows the type of character Belichick has, again...IMO....
He's classless, IMO. They weren't near severe enough with him. It also seems his lack of class has rubbed off on his little golden boy, Brady.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Talent helps too.

It helps, but if I told you to

 

"Hey, run to this exact spot, no one will be there."

 

You could do that, and I could throw it to you. With so much talent spread around, a HUGE advatange like this is unable to compete with.

To me this affects the charachter, the integrity and the legacy for the whole organization much more than anything Barry Bonds ever did.

 

And their smugness about the entire thing makes me want to puke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.