Chargers Vs Patriots Updates...

To me this affects the charachter, the integrity and the legacy for the whole organization much more than anything Barry Bonds ever did.

And their smugness about the entire thing makes me want to puke.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I will root for them to loose in every game, and when they do I'm sure Brady and Belichick won't be man enough to shake hands with the winning team......again.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It helps, but if I told you to

"Hey, run to this exact spot, no one will be there."

You could do that, and I could throw it to you. With so much talent spread around, a HUGE advatange like this is unable to compete with.

Point well taken, but you haven't seen me run.

It ain't pretty.

To me this affects the charachter, the integrity and the legacy for the whole organization much more than anything Barry Bonds ever did.

And their smugness about the entire thing makes me want to puke.

We finally agree on Something. When they come to Cincy later on I will root for the Bengals. Did I just say that?:D

Well, of course, the Chargers are my favorite team and have been since Fouts & Co. started in 1979.

I want to apologize to all of you who spent valuable time watching the first half of tonight's game when you could have been doing other things, like re-arranging your briefcase for the office tomorrow.

Rivers looks cowed, like a dog with his tail between his legs. I'm not sure Norv Turner has moved from the spot he is standing on. S.D. secondary is embarrasing, and wide receivers are just flat weak.

Did I ever tell you that Norv Turner is not very good as a HC

Again, sorry for wasting your time, and there is a good movie, Jimmy Stewart's Rear Window playing on AMC if you want to flip to that.

Did I ever tell you that Norv Turner is not very goos as a HC?