Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers Vs Patriots Updates...

Featured Replies

To me this affects the charachter, the integrity and the legacy for the whole organization much more than anything Barry Bonds ever did.

 

And their smugness about the entire thing makes me want to puke.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

I will root for them to loose in every game, and when they do I'm sure Brady and Belichick won't be man enough to shake hands with the winning team......again.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It helps, but if I told you to

 

"Hey, run to this exact spot, no one will be there."

 

You could do that, and I could throw it to you. With so much talent spread around, a HUGE advatange like this is unable to compete with.

 

 

Point well taken, but you haven't seen me run.

 

It ain't pretty.

Not selecting Moss has now become the greatest regret of my fantasy football season. The vintage Moss is back.

Not selecting Moss has now become the greatest regret of my fantasy football season. The vintage Moss is back.

I have him... :D

To me this affects the charachter, the integrity and the legacy for the whole organization much more than anything Barry Bonds ever did.

 

And their smugness about the entire thing makes me want to puke.

 

 

We finally agree on Something. When they come to Cincy later on I will root for the Bengals. Did I just say that?:D

I really do think they can go 16-0 too DF. They look like the are 3 steps ahead of the Chargers.
Won't happen.
Point well taken, but you haven't seen me run.

 

It ain't pretty.

If you look like your avatar, I retract my previous instructions. :p :p :p :p :p
We finally agree on Something. When they come to Cincy later on I will root for the Bengals. Did I just say that?:D
:thumb:
Well, of course, the Chargers are my favorite team and have been since Fouts & Co. started in 1979.

 

I want to apologize to all of you who spent valuable time watching the first half of tonight's game when you could have been doing other things, like re-arranging your briefcase for the office tomorrow.

 

Rivers looks cowed, like a dog with his tail between his legs. I'm not sure Norv Turner has moved from the spot he is standing on. S.D. secondary is embarrasing, and wide receivers are just flat weak.

 

Did I ever tell you that Norv Turner is not very good as a HC

 

Again, sorry for wasting your time, and there is a good movie, Jimmy Stewart's Rear Window playing on AMC if you want to flip to that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I ever tell you that Norv Turner is not very goos as a HC?

Through nearly 7 quarters, LT has 68 rushing yards this year. Now I know these are very good defenses they've played, but that is still shocking.

I have him... :D

 

It is impolite to gloat..... ;)

It is impolite to gloat..... ;)

I'm pretty rude most of the time... :fire:

I'm pretty rude most of the time... :fire:
And according to letabrotherspeak, im in your shadow, and I need to get out from behind it, so I stood up. :D
  • Author

Little GT, Is that like an oxymoron?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.