Concealed Deadly Weapons License

Einstein70

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been meaning to get mine for a while but still haven't. How does one go about this?

Call your sheriff department or a local gun dealer, and they will be able to give you list of instructors in your area. You have to take a eight hour course, mostly learning about the laws that pertain to firearms/deadly weapons. You then take a written test, and you have range time - where you have to hit a target about 10 yards away. Pretty simple class, it will cost you around $150 after everything is done.

Have mine. I will only say this...take something with some caffeine in it...the videos are a real treat!

Since we are on the subject, maybe we could also include a brief description of the hardware of choice? Mine...Kimber Tac Ultra II.

Have mine. I will only say this...take something with some caffeine in it...the videos are a real treat!

Since we are on the subject, maybe we could also include a brief description of the hardware of choice? Mine...Kimber Tac Ultra II.

Glock model 22 .40cal

I was gonna get the license and then realized I don't own a gun. I do keep a Louisville Slugger next to my pillow, which I am much better with at close range . . .

If you ever thought that you might want the licsense and may have gun in the future I am pretty sure that the local authorities can provide a weapon for you to use and take the test with. I have heard that they will.