• Fine the Patriots/Robert Kraft
    • Fine Belichick
    • No punishment
    • Draft Picks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a lot different than what Saban did at Miami IMO. Everybody had the same access to the film Saban used. The Pats went out of their way and got footage that no other teams have access too. The NFL HAS to do somethin IMO. It is just like performance enhancement drugs. It's cheating!

I say fine them.

If the Reds were caught stealing signs from the 3rd base coach from an opposing team or pitches from the catcher or dugout would there be this much uproar? Is it because it was filmed?

There are rules against it I believe. That is just an unwritten rule in baseball.

I say fine them.

If the Reds were caught stealing signs from the 3rd base coach from an opposing team or pitches from the catcher or dugout would there be this much uproar? Is it because it was filmed?

To me all teams have the ability to pick off signs in a game that is just part of it. To go out and pay for film that others don't have the same acess to is a lot different in my book. Stealing signs, learning snap counts etc is part of it. Stealing video is different.

I don't think there is a need for a forfeit because the actions had no impact on the game. If they were doing these recordings it was clearly for future use. If they can prove the Pats did the same to the Jets last year on top of this, I could see it.

I'm more concerned with the rumor of hiding mics on the D lineman to time the line calls and audibles. These guys are MASTERS when it comes to breaking down tape. It's how Darth Hoodie got his start, and I'm not the least bit shocked they are once again pushing the envelope...

I don't think there is a need for a forfeit because the actions had no impact on the game. If they were doing these recordings it was clearly for future use. If they can prove the Pats did the same to the Jets last year on top of this, I could see it.

I'm more concerned with the rumor of hiding mics on the D lineman to time the line calls and audibles. These guys are MASTERS when it comes to breaking down tape. It's how Darth Hoodie got his start, and I'm not the least bit shocked they are once again pushing the envelope...

You don't think that they could have taken the tape & watched it during halftime & make some adjustments???

Belichick called it a "Videotaping procedure"...lol

You don't think that they could have taken the tape & watched it during halftime & make some adjustments???

Belichick called it a "Videotaping procedure"...lol

There is no way they can produce that tape in 20 minutes. It is a long term deal.

I've spent a ton of time shooting games from many different angles and 3 hours is a tight range for cutting down any video. The Pats were shooting for long term archives...

There is no way they can produce that tape in 20 minutes. It is a long term deal.

I've spent a ton of time shooting games from many different angles and 3 hours is a tight range for cutting down any video. The Pats were shooting for long term archives...

My understanding is they take a pre snap photo and a post snap photo which are immediately printed and available on the sidelines which is what we always see the guys looking at.

I would think it would be very easy to record the first quarter on the sidelines and take that into the locker room to match calls with pictures before half time. Very easy...

G