BGP Expansion League - Week One

Godot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm tied for 6th overall but lucky me, I got to play #2 overall this week! Enjoy it while it lasts C-A-T-S, won't be every week Big Ben and Plexi-glass combine for 56 points!

True, but won't be every week that my RB's combine for 14 points either. ;)

Thanks for doing worst than me. :thumb:

The best I could have done was 74 points, which would have still left me with a 5 point loss, so I don't feel too bad. The only change I would have made would have been to put DeShaun Foster in the lineup instead of Chris Henry, but it didn't matter anyway.

I need to get better production out of my RB's and Vince Young has to live up to a third round pick. And if Baltimore's offense keeps turning the ball over 6 times, their defense isn't going to be worth "didley poo"...

:lol:

On the upside, I really like my receivers. I have to believe Fitzgerald will do much better than last night, and I was really pleased with how Calvin Johnson and Wes Welker looked in their openers. I should get some solid production from my WR's this season. Now I just need everyone else to play the way they're supposed to. I'd at least like to crack the top 8 so I can play again next year.

Reggie Wayne really had a big day for me but overall I feel really good about my team. My wideouts should be very good, if Cutler and Pittsburgh's defense continue to play well I should do fine. On a side note, I've got 4 total fantasy teams and managed to go 4-0 this week--I'm not sure if I've ever done that before or will again but all 4 teams were in the top 3 in each league in scoring with 2 teams finishing first.