BGP Expansion League - Week One

Godot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 starters...after that you can have as many backups as you want. That's how I understood the rules originally, anyway. :thumb:
ROSTER LIMITS

Since this is a 16 team league and there is only 32 NFL teams, each team will have a roster limit of two quarterbacks, kickers and defense teams. This is done so every team will be able to have a replacement for their starters at these positions on bye weeks.

http://www.ronstewart.net/16TKL/rules.htm

ROSTER LIMITS

Since this is a 16 team league and there is only 32 NFL teams, each team will have a roster limit of two quarterbacks, kickers and defense teams. This is done so every team will be able to have a replacement for their starters at these positions on bye weeks.

http://www.ronstewart.net/16TKL/rules.htm

That should read:

Since this is a 16 team league and there is only 32 NFL teams, each team will have a roster limit of two starting quarterbacks, starting kickers and defense teams.

I'll try to get that fixed.

That should read:

Since this is a 16 team league and there is only 32 NFL teams, each team will have a roster limit of two starting quarterbacks, starting kickers and defense teams.

I'll try to get that fixed.

I was pretty sure that was how it was explained to me at some point...:thumb:

HHSDad:p :D

Addai coming up big for the Flatwoods Breakmen so far with 18 points. Peyton has 19 for the Lagrange Lifers.

Disappointment of the night thus far is Brees only putting up 2 for the Swamp Gas.

Where can you see the scoring? I was looking on the website, and couldn't find anything.