BGP Expansion League - Week One

Godot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Are you sure? I was under the impression that he could still sub in players to slots that hadn't played. For instance, SvFan obviously can't play the Colts, but should be able to play the Broncos since the defense he did have lined up (Baltimore) he traded.
In the past, once the lineup was submitted, it's final.

^ I wondered the same thing. I know I don't get Johnson's stats, cause it shows him on my bench. It shows my lineup without Johnson, and the Ravens, but I still have bush in my lineup and have been getting points so I'm not sure. I'm sure GODOT will figure everything out for us!

I was wondering that as well...does it not take effect until week 2 begins, or what? I'll definitely want to get a RB in LJ's place if so...and a defense in Denver's place...and a WR in Moss' place...:lol:

Risky trade...:D

^Someone's building for the future.....

How does that work anyway? I can't remember what Godot said at the start of the draft. Something about the top 8 in the expansion league and the bottom 8 in the big league switching...is that after this season, or the next season?

Well that sucks, Guess me and 5wide are a couple guys down this week.

I thought about that last night...I was hoping you might wait until all our guys had played this week before accepting it...I should have waited to propose it...ahh, now we know. :D

I thought about that last night...I was hoping you might wait until all our guys had played this week before accepting it...I should have waited to propose it...ahh, now we know. :D

I didn't figure we'd end up not having players playing. I figured we could just sub in those who hadn't played yet.

Thanks for the help 5wide. I thought I was a goner after Drew Brees' stellar performance last night. :rolleyes:

How does that work anyway? I can't remember what Godot said at the start of the draft. Something about the top 8 in the expansion league and the bottom 8 in the big league switching...is that after this season, or the next season?

This year, the top 8 in the expansion league stay, and the bottom eight are replaced by 8 new teams. Next year is when the switching between the two leagues starts.

Thanks for the help 5wide. I thought I was a goner after Drew Brees' stellar performance last night. :rolleyes:

I wasn't expecting a win this week in any event...LJ probably won't get enough carries and I'm playing the guy with LT. Although, if the lineups are final once submitted, it seems that any trades or changes wouldn't take effect until week 2...

Why...that's exactly what I expected from the #1 total offense in the NFL last year against that Steel Curtain in Indy...:D

Seriously, tell me about it...I started both Bush and McAllister in the fantasy league my friends and I have.

If Bob Sanders makes the Colts defense go from 200 yds/game rushing to virtually impenetrable, then some "experts" need to seriously adjust their defensive player rating, because not only is he the best safety in football, he's right up there with Merriman, Urlacher and Ray Lewis as defensive MVP candidates. Something has to give...I'm sick of these guys giving Bob Sanders all the credit for the Colts run defense, and then drooling over Polymolly, Roy Williams, Ed Reed, etc, when they start talking about safeties...

This year, the top 8 in the expansion league stay, and the bottom eight are replaced by 8 new teams. Next year is when the switching between the two leagues starts.

I thought it was that no matter what happened this year no one drops, and next year is when the 8 stay, 8 drop began.