Dayton 14 Scott 10

greendevil

The Devils with a tough road win against a much larger school. They have knocked off two teams that should not lose to a Class A school. Dayton sounds like they are tough this year. Bellevue/Ludlow and Dayton will be in a dogfight. Someone may sneak up on Beechwood, I know they are loaded but you just never know.

Turnovers cost Scott the game yet again....

Nothing against the Devils though as they capitalized on those turnovers and won the game.

Dayton had more turnovers than Scott? They just couldnt move the ball, plain and simple Scotts O and D lines aren't very good, and you aint going a game if you cant win up front.

The Devils with a tough road win against a much larger school. They have knocked off two teams that should not lose to a Class A school. Dayton sounds like they are tough this year. Bellevue/Ludlow and Dayton will be in a dogfight. Someone may sneak up on Beechwood, I know they are loaded but you just never know.

I got a feeling that we might end up seeing a 3 way tie this year for that 2 seed between those 3 schools...

Dayton had more turnovers than Scott? They just couldnt move the ball, plain and simple Scotts O and D lines aren't very good, and you aint going a game if you cant win up front.

Well one turnover came on the last play of the 2nd half and it was downed immediately so that may have evened the turnovers up but still Scott was not able to turn the turnovers by the Devils into touchdowns. You have to credit Dayton for doing that however. Anyone have any idea who Scott plays next and where?

Well one turnover came on the last play of the 2nd half and it was downed immediately so that may have evened the turnovers up but still Scott was not able to turn the turnovers by the Devils into touchdowns. You have to credit Dayton for doing that however. Anyone have any idea who Scott plays next and where?

Bye next weekend, At Cov Cath sat mourning in two weeks, They add Kyle Bruner to the team then, he will be a big lift to the eagles.

Haven't seen Ludlow yet so I can't judge but I'd take Dayton over Bellevue right now. However you never know with all the emotion in that one.

Congrats to the Greendevils.

Well from the sounds of it both Dayton and Bellevue has very good defenses, but just average offenses. And Ludlow has a very good offense and just an average defense. So all three games should be great games and come down to the wire...