Trinity 39 Bowling Green 28

wailupebob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Highlands, we play some good 5A football up here in NKY.:thumb:

I will second that NEERFAN. I read the thread title which showed the score but after reading the majority of post on here it should have read BG earns moral victory.

Order up the tape on the Highlands Victory last night against Trotwood Madison and study it hard because the train is rolling up here in NKY and its a bunch of very angry Bluebirds who are poised to earn their 17th State Title.

Hopefully the Birds will meet BG in December, looking forward to it.

Finished processing all my pics and they should be posted soon. I wanted to post this one too even though it wasn't a game pics but from the Flag Ceremony.

FlagC.jpg

D-M

Thanks for the great photo....and remembrance......wish it was not necessary in the first place........but that said.......What a great way to capture an outstanding family...................thanks again..............

Guest bgrocks
Wow, what a game. I'm drained. Bowling Green played one heck of a game. The crowd was the biggest I've seen since the new stadium opened. BGs' side was full. Thanks to them for making the drive up I-65. Good luck to the Purples the rest of the season. A tough, tough win for the ROCKS.

Appreciate the comments from the Trinity folks. December is a long way's away but it's nice to earn some respect from the northern KY fans. Granted, our last 2 championship games were definitely not our best, even our better outings. We lost a lot of great players from last year, but have a good quality team back that has a lot of heart. Maybe we will be back in Louisville in December! Marshall Stadium is awesome! It was a great night of football and the Trinity fans were great hosts. Best of luck to you...I'm confident you'll be playing at Papa John's in December.